• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TF2: Highlander Challenge

Sporge27 said:
umm what time?
1 pm pacific tomorrow is when the other two are having their matches

contact everyone on the team you can, to make sure they've heard about this. OH GOD LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS

not sure if these are going to be the only ones, but two of the maps are PL upward and CP granary.

no sure if there'll be more.

if you don't feel comfortable on these maps, it might be good to mess around and make your own server to walk around and get accustomed with all the different sidepaths and things, as some of them are very useful, and can be our downfall, or our best bet for winning.

playing a few rounds on a server that's on one of the maps can also be a good idea, if you aren't comfortable.

spectating a top-scoring playing might yield some tricks for the maps, etc.

mainly just worry about whether or not you're available, and if the other teammates are, as well.

Sporge27 said:
Ok so who have you heard from going to be there now?, and what holes do we have?
myself, andy, miranda, animefan, sporge, gnome, aaron, and animefan's friend mutantturkey are available, presumably.

haven't heard from/of trikki, ezioo, and caleb, but i could probably get my friend to fill in for at least one spot.

scout - caleb/undecided/animefan's friend (mutantturkey)
soldier - need a replacement for dubs
pyro - miranda
demo - psychonaut/ezioo
heavy - gnome?
engie - animefan
medic - sporge
sniper - trikki/undecided
spy - andyb

caleb is our scout-to-be, don't know who wants to be solly. aaron, or my friend, maybe?

Psychonaut said:
Sporge27 said:
Ok so who have you heard from going to be there now?, and what holes do we have?
myself, andy, miranda, animefan, sporge, gnome, aaron, and animefan's friend mutantturkey are available, presumably.

haven't heard from/of trikki, ezioo, and caleb, but i could probably get my friend to fill in for at least one spot.

scout - caleb/undecided/animefan's friend (mutantturkey)
soldier - need a replacement for dubs
pyro - miranda
demo - psychonaut/ezioo
heavy - gnome?
engie - animefan
medic - sporge
sniper - trikki/undecided
spy - andyb

caleb is our scout-to-be, don't know who wants to be solly. aaron, or my friend, maybe?
I'll try my best for Solly.

Sporge27 said:
I can fill in for pretty much anything if someone preferred medic to what was open
you preferred medic though, yes?

or would you rather have a different class?

demo, scout, medic, and maybe soldier (either you or aaron, i guess) are up for grabs, if you'd rather. sniper is a maybe, if trikki is busy.

We need a medic, honestly my faves are soldier and sniper, but medic is required. nothing breaks sentries like an uber!

Sporge27 said:
We need a medic, honestly my faves are soldier and sniper, but medic is required. nothing breaks sentries like an uber!
I can do medic, if you'd rather be something else, so long as ezioo or someone else can do uber

whether or not we need one in the team, we need one to not be disqualified :p

full team with one of each = required

in the format we're playing, both teams will only have one of each.. so sentries won't be as big of a deal, hopefully, though we'll still have to be cautious. we won't be seeing sentry nests, though. just one, somewhere, probably on CP.

but yes, uber is needed. again, i can do it, no sweat, so long as ezioo or someone else can do demo, and all our bases are covered.

Then give me either soldier or sniper. since it looks like my prime classes are in limbo right now :p

Hmmm what item set though?

Sporge27 said:
Then give me either soldier or sniper. since it looks like my prime classes are in limbo right now :p

Any items are allowed. At least, that was said before the Mann Co. update came out.
With that said, if you need anything in particular... I'm sure one of us can lend you something.

@Psycho, well ezioo had said he can either play medic or demo, so you'll have to pick what you want really.

Sporge27 said:

what are your prime classes?

and then i remembered, ezioo was trying to get his game to work today, and it was *censored.3.0*ing up. @_@

Psychonaut said:
Sporge27 said:

what are your prime classes?

and then i remembered, ezioo was trying to get his game to work today, and it was *censored.3.0*ing up. @_@
I was talking to him earlier, he said it was working then.

Back