• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TF2: Highlander Challenge

-Aaron said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
HOLY *censored.3.0*ING *censored.2.0*!!
http://etf2l.org/2010/09/12/highlander-challenge-provisional-groups/
tl;dr, blah blah blah, we're putting everyone in groups. Some *censored.2.0* about bad players.

http://etf2l.org/high/provisional-groups/
Group number 193.
We've got "Just here for the medal" and "Team of Anonymous"
So... bunch of guys that don't care, and 4fags.
*censored.3.0* yeah
Alright! Awesome news~
very good news.

yee haw.

Ok so when are we doing something/ who is actually going to communicate with these other guys ?

AndyB said:
HOLY *censored.3.0*ING *censored.2.0*!!
http://etf2l.org/2010/09/12/highlander-challenge-provisional-groups/
tl;dr, blah blah blah, we're putting everyone in groups. Some *censored.2.0* about bad players.

http://etf2l.org/high/provisional-groups/
Group number 193.
We've got "Just here for the medal" and "Team of Anonymous"
So... bunch of guys that don't care, and 4fags.
Not quite names can be deceiving Just in it for the medal could be quite good, anyway good luck.

Sporge27 said:
Ok so when are we doing something/ who is actually going to communicate with these other guys ?
they'll post brackets and stuff when they have them worked out, this was basically a rough copy of everyone who qualified/was included for sure.

since i started the team/whatever, i guess i can, unless somebody else wants to be the organizer.

*BUMP*

IT IS HERE.

WONDER TEAM, ASSEMBLE.

so when is everyone able to play? saturday, or sunday, or a weekday? what time? andy and animefan are on the other side of the pond IIRC, but we just need to propose a date to the other teams. no clue if it was just updated last night or what/how long we have, guessing it can't be older than two/three days, at most 4 days. it doesn't say a due date, i can check the site later.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Gah umm time schedule for me is not Saturday , Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday... if at all possible. Exceptions may be allowable if they are really late games, but I am on the pacific coast fyi.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD...

Right, so as you said, we are on the other side. I'm avaliable at most times.
How long do we have to get this week done?

How is october 2nd, this saturday for everyone?

I posted a comment on the steam group, but i doubt the whole group will read it.

I know sporge might not be available, and trikki is up in the air on weekends, but the other two teams we'll have to play against will be doing their round that day, and it would make things a lot easier, since we'd just have to switch out, having one team wait for the other two to finish.

&yeah.

actually it is fine, the thing that was to be on Saturday is on Friday instead... so completely good on
Saturday.

speaking for dubs..

he won't be available on saturday, except for a small 2 hour window.

we can still do it on saturday, but we need a replacement to play soldier if we're going to do it then.

and no word about trikki, as he only knows about sunday. miranda will need to be informed, as well.

not sure about the time.

So, how does a practise night sound on Friday?
Open up the server for just us, even if it's us killing running bots. Gets us somewhat ready.

AndyB said:
So, how does a practise night sound on Friday?
Open up the server for just us, even if it's us killing running bots. Gets us somewhat ready.
can-do/probably will.

if anything, a 4 on 4 or something like it might work.

Also, amongst all this update junk.. don't forget tonight is practise and tomorrow is the games!

-Aaron said:
Alright. How many people will be participating?
no clue, but if the server works, then i'll just lock it and put us on a aim-training map or whatever you guys want. can get a 4 v 4 or something going, i guess

Back