• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The ACNH Rant Thread

I was really sad I didn't get to join in on the festival just because I didn't have my residence services upgraded yet. Which i have it upgrading today so I just missed it. Just wish i knew you had to have that all done to join in on festivities like that.

Hans is my least favorite smug too, and me and a friend (jokingly) kinda bullied him while he was on her island..
One day when I restarted my island...guess who was my first camp visitor :'P I thought it was hilarious when I saw him tho
Hans. :ppp
Post automatically merged:

I'm sick of all the clothing and useless update items.

It's all crap!

WHERE is the furniture!

NL was MILES better than this. :(
Yeah, I miss the lovely, regular, etc. furniture themes ;—;

I was really sad I didn't get to join in on the festival just because I didn't have my residence services upgraded yet. Which i have it upgrading today so I just missed it. Just wish i knew you had to have that all done to join in on festivities like that.
If youre not too bothered by doing it, you can always time travel back to the day, do the event, and then come straight back when you're done.

Why is it that I have to put the last house plot so my camper will move in. I didn’t get Wolfgang because he kept saying there was no land anywhere on the island to buy even though Axel had asked to move and I said he could . I don’t want 10 villagers yet so why couldn’t Wolfgang just take Axel’s place.

Why are all my favourite villagers normal types 😭 I can't have an island of normals but they're so cute!! Sylvana is in my campsite today and she's adorable but I already have to normal villagers. 😔

Also, can we please store bushes?? Plants in general, honestly. It is such a pain that I have to rebuy all my bushes seasonally because I can't store them!! It takes me ages to buy from Leif because of the ~five at a time~ buying rule. Plus he only shows up sporadically! So if I could store some extra bushes that would be so nice. Bonus points if they would still stack like they do as saplings but mainly I just want to be able to store them.

I'm so tired of Redd coming once every couple of weeks while also not bringing anything I don't currently already have that isn't fake

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SO MANY OF THE ART STUFF. WHY SO MANY REPEATS??? I honestly don't even know how many times I've seen the freakin same mona lisa, the quaint painting, the serene painting, and the wistful painting. And also, he constantly brings the academic painting, but it's ALWAYS FAKE. I've had it!!!
It really sucks. The only way I’ve found to get a decent amount of the art is to wait until Redd shows up, make a note of that date, TT forward and then back to that date and he’s stock will be replenished and you can order another piece of art. It’s such a hassle.

I'm so tired of Redd coming once every couple of weeks while also not bringing anything I don't currently already have that isn't fake

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SO MANY OF THE ART STUFF. WHY SO MANY REPEATS??? I honestly don't even know how many times I've seen the freakin same mona lisa, the quaint painting, the serene painting, and the wistful painting. And also, he constantly brings the academic painting, but it's ALWAYS FAKE. I've had it!!!

Based on simulation with the data collected by the Ninji, it will take a non-TT player an average of 4+ years to get all the art on their own. Nintendo is really pushing the online trading aspect.

2021-02-19.png

Based on simulation with the data collected by the Ninji, it will take a non-TT player an average of 4+ years to get all the art on their own. Nintendo is really pushing the online trading aspect.

Honestly, it really doesn't bother me thaaaat much if it takes long in general, I just HATE seeing him there, entering the boat and having nothing I need ever, It's very frustrating

I have to wonder when Nintendo will introduce a feature in the game that allows you to trade with others because its becoming more and more popular these days. I ask this because there is no way to trade Fish, Bugs, or Sea Creatures to your friends.

Why is it that I have to put the last house plot so my camper will move in. I didn’t get Wolfgang because he kept saying there was no land anywhere on the island to buy even though Axel had asked to move and I said he could . I don’t want 10 villagers yet so why couldn’t Wolfgang just take Axel’s place.

I agree. This happened to me and was so frustrating. Ugh.

My other rant is that I'm tired of winter. Trying to get some island decoration done and had to time travel to spring to break up the monotony. It's also easier to gauge how things will look when they are not all on a white background.

Do you have an open plot right now? I can get you Wolfgang. Just message me

I agree. This happened to me and was so frustrating. Ugh.

My other rant is that I'm tired of winter. Trying to get some island decoration done and had to time travel to spring to break up the monotony. It's also easier to gauge how things will look when they are not all on a white background.
This is why I put my second island in the Southern Hemisphere I got tired of winter. I like winter but it lasts to long.

Do you have an open plot right now? I can get you Wolfgang. Just message me
Thank you so much but I went island hopping this morning and got Cleo for the spot. Sadly this is my second island so no Nintendo Subscription.

That's interesting! I'm honestly okay with having the art section as a long term goal (since I have the other three done by now), but it's still longer than I expected.

I wonder what that number would look like if we take into account that villagers can mail you art as well. It's not going to help much, but it should contribute at least a little... Unfortunately, I couldn't find the actual chances of (real) art being mailed. If anyone has those, I'd love to see it.

I wonder what that number would look like if we take into account that villagers can mail you art as well. It's not going to help much, but it should contribute at least a little...

Yep, that's actually on there (bottom left), looks about 4 years still, unfortunately.

I'm sure this has been stated several times over, but I don't like having to manually go letter by letter in the mailbox. Give us an option to mass delete them. Letters build up so fast and it's tedious to say the least.

This is why I put my second island in the Southern Hemisphere I got tired of winter. I like winter but it lasts to long.

Thank you so much but I went island hopping this morning and got Cleo for the spot. Sadly this is my second island so no Nintendo Subscription.

I have two islands on one Nintendo subscription, although mine might be a family subscription.

Yep, that's actually on there (bottom left), looks about 4 years still, unfortunately.

Ah, I think the bottom left refers to using alternative player characters to buy more than one piece if Redd has it. I meant the random letters you get from jock, cranky and lazy villagers, that are completely unrelated to Redd.

(Twitter link to a Ninji post which has the most info I could find on it)

I've already gotten a few pieces of genuine art that way, but I have no idea exactly how rare that is. Probably too rare to make a significant difference, really.

Not really a rant I suppose, but I kind of wish there were more bags in the game. I love to use them with every outfit (how else will I carry all my stuff? 😆) but there's just so few of them, and even fewer that I'd actually use! I don't even mind that they're only available from Kicks - I used to get really excited when he showed up! Then I realised I'd already seen his entire inventory just a handful of months after launch. It seems like there's such a big variety with every other clothing type, it would just be cool if the bag range was expanded a little.

Back