• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree World Championship Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could be a part of all this but I might have arrived a bit too late :cry: but I will be sure to cheer for you!

I am loving the detail in this event and the colour-themed teams! Very excited to play some MK8 and ACNH!

are we able to gain points from watching the live streams when theyre over or do we have to watch them live? : )

are we able to gain points from watching the live streams when theyre over or do we have to watch them live? : )
You need to watch them live and actively chat in the game's relevant channel in our Discord server to claim points. At the end of the session the game host records the names of everyone who spectated and you then link that post in your team's Points Redemption Station thread.

You need to watch them live and actively chat in the game's relevant channel in our Discord server to claim points. At the end of the session the game host records the names of everyone who spectated and you then link that post in your team's Points Redemption Station thread.
awesome : ) tysm

I just opted in! When do I get a team? Mine says "Waiting for Team".
Oh that will happen soon... The mods are so busy atm. They are really doing a great job with this event.

And can i just say how amazing my red team is doing. They are slaying the competition! Hey Tolisamarie, i hope you make it in our red team. They are so dominating right now. I'm sure we will win this Championship.

I just want to say that I’m really enjoying seeing everyone’s creations. I think that was a great idea to help everyone get some participation points :). I just love seeing everyone’s artwork ☺️ and the team spirits is really great to see. I also liked that we could make harv’s studio’s designs :).

Sheesh, I’m not doing ANYTHING to help out with my team. I’m not playing games to help nor am I cheering for the team because I’m not creative. (Also lazy)

Maybe I should have opted out in the first place..

Sheesh, I’m not doing ANYTHING to help out with my team. I’m not playing games to help nor am I cheering for the team because I’m not creative. (Also lazy)

no worries were still a team :cool: do however much you feel like. also go blue! were second place now 💙🐻

We are a team and we can all do something to make us the best team ever 💙 I’m not creative but if we all pull together blue team will win 💙🦋💙

Thanks for the pep talk, but that still doesn’t face the fact that I should not have been on Discord during the whole Switch Stars event. Sorry, but I just can’t stop talking about my ban as if I’m pestering an unban.

Thanks for the pep talk, but that still doesn’t face the fact that I should not have been on Discord during the whole Switch Stars event. Sorry, but I just can’t stop talking about my ban as if I’m pestering an unban.
That’s in the past. Change your sig to blue as you are part of our team and that will earn us 25 points 💙🦋💙

Maybe so it was in the past, but for future events is a totally different story.

Maybe so it was in the past, but for future events is a totally different story.
You can participate in cheering if you want, or not if you don’t. I hope that you come around and cheer our team on, but even if you don’t, we are still really happy to have you on our team! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back