The Bell Tree World Championship Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going through all the posts in the Games Lobby and oh my goodness...the amount of work and coordination it took and will take to create and execute this event is wild. Staff, THANK YOU, this is incredible and much bigger than I anticipated! I'm looking forward to it!

I have a quick question that I don't think I've seen answered: Is there a limit that we are allowed to participate in and can we sign up for more after we make our initial post in a game thread?

I have a quick question that I don't think I've seen answered: Is there a limit that we are allowed to participate in and can we sign up for more after we make our initial post in a game thread?
No limits! However if there are too many members signed-up for a specific session then hosts will try to prioritise those who haven't had a turn yet. You don't need to keep all your sign-up information to a single post.

No limits! However if there are too many members signed-up for a specific session then hosts will try to prioritise those who haven't had a turn yet. You don't need to keep all your sign-up information to a single post.
Awesome thanks for the information, looking forward to a fun two weeks of playing games!

Could staff make a list combining all the time of the events in one single place?

just wondering if there's going to be a post pinging players for each session? i'm going to try setting alarms for the times i've signed up for, but there's a good chance i'll convert them to GMT incorrectly and accidentally miss out or something.

Let's go green team!!! 🌱🌲🌿
So happy - green is my favourite color!

Could staff make a list combining all the time of the events in one single place?
We won't be compiling a master list. Please just keep an eye on the game threads you are interested in following. The more places we have sessions listed the more likely the chance of human error - especially as we add more sessions or in the event we need to reschedule/cancel some.

Green team!
Since I only have one game (ACNH), I will try to participate more via other ways to cheer my team on. Just downloaded discord for sole purpose of this event lol!

just wondering if there's going to be a post pinging players for each session? i'm going to try setting alarms for the times i've signed up for, but there's a good chance i'll convert them to GMT incorrectly and accidentally miss out or something.
This will depend on the event. Games with very limited sign-ups per session such as Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D World, and Super Mario Party will most likely have the host pinging or privately messaging you. Other events, such as Mario Kart 8 friendlies, most likely won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back