• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Differences between the US and UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the UK? What is that? Do you eat it? Because, we all know America is the best place in the whole universe!

Oh HELL no...

There's a reason 95% of them don't get past the pilot episode.

Of that 5% which actually get aired, almost all of them get cancelled within series 1 because they were terrible (the Inbetweeners US being one of those).

I don't think that the 3 actually successful US versions of UK shows (Shameless US, Office US...Possibly something else?) erases the mounds of crap that isn't even good enough to make it to air.

Excluding all the gameshow and reality show ones for obvious reasons. They're literally the same with a different host (assuming they even changed the host).

Did the US even change Sherlock or Robinhood? They seemed untouched when I watched them on Hulu and Netflix.

I wish America would stop being obsessed over football.

Also, **** *******s that shoot off fireworks at 2 ****ing am on the 5th of July.

Fireworks happen here a week leading up to the 4th of July and a week or more afterwards.

It's terrible.

the USA has a lot of cool land formations and other cool stuff I guess?
Like look at all of this:
first this because it's a mile from my house:
6526373407_ab35bfc179_z.jpg

Zion.National.Park.640.1617.jpg

bryce-canyon-and-zion-national-parks-small-group-tour-from-las-vegas-in-las-vegas-112202.jpg

In-Arizona-near-the-border-with-Utah-in-the-United-States-you-can-find-a-stunning-sandstone-rock-formation-called-The-Wave.1.jpg

places5.jpg

d07.jpg

JDMWP02.jpg

grand-canyon-wallpaper-q9e.jpg

moab.jpg

half of those were taken were i live. it's breath taking-ly beautiful out here but dang there is nothing to do.
in fairness, this was all taken in either Utah or Arizona.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol someone send me pretty UK pictures.

Do you mean like illegal drugs or over the counter/prescription drugs. I thought drug culture was a lot more prevalent in the UK. By that I mean more people do more hardcore drugs (coke, opium, ketamine, etc) I know the US does it's fair share of drugs as well but for some reason all of the reports/articles I've read about high amounts of drug use have been more centered on the UK. All of the people I personally know that live here that are from the UK also drink a lot and do a lot of drugs. I'm not saying anything about their character but I thought it was just a cultural thing.

... of course I'm talking about prescription drugs. why would something illegal be advertised on TV?!

bryce-canyon-and-zion-national-parks-small-group-tour-from-las-vegas-in-las-vegas-112202.jpg

In-Arizona-near-the-border-with-Utah-in-the-United-States-you-can-find-a-stunning-sandstone-rock-formation-called-The-Wave.1.jpg

places5.jpg

d07.jpg

JDMWP02.jpg

moab.jpg

half of those were taken were i live. it's breath taking-ly beautiful out here but dang there is nothing to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohmygosh... O.O
I need to get out of the city, we don't even see the stars anymore...
That's just... Gorgeous. ღ

places5.jpg

d07.jpg

JDMWP02.jpg

moab.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have beautiful areas, but they're more green than those spikes. These are just a few that I found for you, and that are my favourites.
image.jpg
image.jpg
http://imgur.com/7MgOUVN
The one in the link is where Merlin was filmed, and some Doctor Who episodes were filmed. I think one of them was a weeping angels one...?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

I'm sorry, but that CLICK HERE FULL RESOLUTION is cracking me up way too much

And I have a ****ton more but I don't have any bells. ****.

just use imgur or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOD ****ING DAMMIT HOW THE **** DID THIS HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back