• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dream Address Thread

I haven't finished my island but it's in a state I'm happy to share. I'll update it only on days it's in a presentable state also!

DA: 4700 6988 1424
Island Rep: Hannah
Island: Mailbox
Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Peach (Pear)
Native Flower: Cosmos (Pansy)

DA: 7286-3228-1206
Island: Kronos
Representative: Preston
Theme: Hard to describe.. A mixture of artistic elegance and natural features??
Let me know what you think, any feedback is appreciated. Also, ignore my house it's a massive WIP at the moment

I just updated my dream address and changed a lot around my island. Let me know what you think!
yokz2i6ywzj51.jpg

DA: 0342-6539-1701
Island Rep: Barney
Island: Wild Falls
Hemisphere: Northern

If anyone would like to visit a woodland island that me and my three-year-old son have worked on together, then the dodo code for Wild Falls is above. He loves being out in nature and is obsessed with waterfalls...hence the island name.

The island itself is pretty rustic and chilled (though beware of the hidden monster), but the house is where I let his three-year-old imagination run a bit more wild!

Any feedback gratefully received.

Visit the beautiful island of Flandehuun, home of the world-famous
Dumb Boy Academy
DA-2194-1981-3439
View attachment 310453

Headmasters Beardo and Elvis have devoted their careers to the education of the laziest of the Lazy boys! Come wander around the beautiful campus, with four fully-fitted university buildings, Arts, Sciences, History and Services! Take in all the sights of Flandehuun, from the Gnome Enclave to the Gamer's Boardwalk, from the magnificent Beach Hotel to the quiet, majestic Clifftop Chapel. Enjoy our many shops, taverns and seaside cafés and don't disturb the Ghost. I mean, don't worry, there's no Ghost. Definitely no Ghost.View attachment 310458
YOUR TOWN IS AMAZING AND PERFECT

Dream Address: DA-7819-6306-9976

There's tools for you to use, everything but a wetsuit cause admittedly I forgot to put one down before I updated the address.
I'd love if you gave me feedback through posting on my page, or shooting me a PM. I want to make the place spooky themed quite soon though I'm a bit stumped on where to start considering how colorful it is. Also I might just wait for the Halloween update and see if they give anymore good items.

Y'all have some pretty fancy islands. Mine's nothing too crazy, but I like it. Relatively natural, I have a little forest village and plenty of water around the island. My goal was to make it navigable without a ladder or pole vault, and that there was plenty to do if you visited on vacation! Always making tweaks, but my main focus is constantly my own house.

DA-6275-0622-1800

Visit the beautiful island of Flandehuun, home of the world-famous
Dumb Boy Academy
DA-2194-1981-3439
View attachment 310453

Headmasters Beardo and Elvis have devoted their careers to the education of the laziest of the Lazy boys! Come wander around the beautiful campus, with four fully-fitted university buildings, Arts, Sciences, History and Services! Take in all the sights of Flandehuun, from the Gnome Enclave to the Gamer's Boardwalk, from the magnificent Beach Hotel to the quiet, majestic Clifftop Chapel. Enjoy our many shops, taverns and seaside cafés and don't disturb the Ghost. I mean, don't worry, there's no Ghost. Definitely no Ghost.View attachment 310458

this is the best island I’ve visited! I love that you have a unique, well thought out theme, and a unique set of villagers.

View attachment 317249DA-0342-6344-2800
Island:
Kikiri
Residents: Bam, Chief, Diana, Fauna, Kiki, Marshal, Rosie, Stella, Sherb and Wolfgang
Theme: Country village, natural woodlands and farm with other elements mixed in
Season: Spring/Cherry Blossoms
Highlights: Cafe/restaurant/boardwalk on the beach, fairy garden/Kikiri falls (near my house), outdoor cinema, vaporwave style infinity pool, French cafe, spooky cemetery
View attachment 317244
Don’t forget to pick up the ladder! Feedback welcome! (DM me 💖🥰💕😍)
D52BE565-FCE4-4918-8BC4-E8ECC0F351D5.jpeg

I recently updated my DA after demolishing one third 😬 of my island and changing most of my paths to a variation of The Path™️. (I also couldn’t resist updating it in cherry blossom season).

If you visit please ignore the ridiculous amount of hybrids and diys left on the beach. I am such a hoarder 😭

Representative: Slip
Island Name: Windfall
Dream Address: DA-7215-8731-2126

Currently my island has no theme at the moment, i have been taking my sweet time finding items that may spark some inspiration. Right now my island is quite simple, the rooms in my home are full of furniture but they are ever changing. Just looking for some people to check it out maybe give me some creative insight.

Thank you for your time :D

I'm working on a half Japanese town, and half zen nature, and eventually even a bath house inspires by spirited away, although right now I'm working on the town part, will update my dream addreas every friday.
Code is here, and comments, and pictures are more than welcome :)

Dream Address: DA-7173-0709-3765
Island name: Islet Key
Theme: natural, quaint, Charleston SC vibes
Highlights:
Islet Inn and Bakery
Flora and Fauna garden center
Islet Heights Coffee
Trillium Cabin
developing downtown area
park with amphitheater and swimming pool
boardwalk
Islet Heights neighborhood
hike by scenic waterfall
wilderness campground

Hey guys! Although I’m still working on my island, it’s to the point that I want to share it! Right now I’m developing my downtown, park, and boardwalk. I’m also slowly adding extra buildings for visitors to explore. The characters Carol and Lola are based upon young versions of my two grandmothers. Carol is a fantastic cook and hostess in real life, so she operates her own bed and breakfast with a bakery on the island. The real Lola built a chalet called the Trillium in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN, a replica of which is currently under construction on Islet Key. And my husband Matt owns the neighborhood coffee shop.

I’m super excited to share my unfinished island; let me know if you like it!

094479CA-52E0-4CA3-A0A6-339AB55A94D9.jpeg

Hello! I created a dream island code and thought I would share here :
BC699FEA-07F6-411D-BE4D-19FF1BA9F1FB.jpeg

It’s not a theme exactly, except for having a lot of flowers, and a

Here’s a bit of info on my island, though the journal is still very much a work in progress:

Let me know what you think if you stop by!

Thank you!

I just updated my dream address and changed a lot around my island. Let me know what you think!
View attachment 312122
Wow just took a quick tour of your island and you are amazing the detail, the use of space and the ideas you displayed is incredible! I would love if you could send a little love and put a little touches on mine or give me some pointers to make mine next level like yours!!

edit- sorry please delete slipped my mind should reply on here

Last edited:
Hello! I created a dream island code and thought I would share here :
View attachment 317931

It’s not a theme exactly, except for having a lot of flowers, and a

Here’s a bit of info on my island, though the journal is still very much a work in progress:

Let me know what you think if you stop by!

Thank you!

I’m visiting your dream now :) I love how you decorated outside of Cole’s house and the yards for your other villagers. Really nice use of the hedge fence and paths :). Cole has a really nice interior ^.^. You did a wonderful job with the placement of your flowers and trees too. I liked what you did with the pansy tables too 😊. Your town looks like a nice place to take a small relaxing vacation at. Very beautiful 😊👍 The placement of the pond stone by the stone monument think look perfectly like it fits naturally there, same with the stone well and stone lion dog. I’m actually kinda jealous (not in a bad way) of your designing skills and making everything flow nicely together and fit well together.

Your villagers are adorable too. 😊 Tabby is really growing on me as well as all of your over villagers that I met.
Post automatically merged:

other*

I’m visiting your dream now :) I love how you decorated outside of Cole’s house and the yards for your other villagers. Really nice use of the hedge fence and paths :). Cole has a really nice interior ^.^. You did a wonderful job with the placement of your flowers and trees too. I liked what you did with the pansy tables too 😊. Your town looks like a nice place to take a small relaxing vacation at. Very beautiful 😊👍 The placement of the pond stone by the stone monument think look perfectly like it fits naturally there, same with the stone well and stone lion dog. I’m actually kinda jealous (not in a bad way) of your designing skills and making everything flow nicely together and fit well together.

Your villagers are adorable too. 😊 Tabby is really growing on me as well as all of your over villagers that I met.
Post automatically merged:

other*

Awww. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback. I try to make my island something that makes me happy, never sure how it will look to other people!

I also love meeting new villagers on dream islands:giggle:

Awww. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback. I try to make my island something that makes me happy, never sure how it will look to other people!

I also love meeting new villagers on dream islands:giggle:

That is great to hear! :) That is something I should try harder to do. Consciously, I go with my ideas, but when I post pictures here and see not a lot of likes, I feel a little discouraged and question myself and my design. I admit that is silly even though it is hard not to do when I see how amazing some other people’s islands & individual projects are while mine still has a far way to go.

Trust me, it looks fantastic to me. :D I can’t wait to see it when it’s finished if you choose to update your dream. :)

Island: Kupoland
Theme:
Ecological Reserve
Hemisphere: Southern
Adress: DA-9056-8665-9246

I'm still finishing some things and there's an area that is currently "empty" because I'm still waiting to see if The Roost will be added to the game or not, but other than that, I don't see myself making any drastic changes to the island.

Anomaly: DA-2247-6833-3509

I love how it's turning out so far! Let me know what you think if you visit!

(The area right around the resident services and stores is very much a WIP)

Back