• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dream Address Thread

Island name: Cherrycove
DA: 6826-2249-6393

I’d describe my town as kind of simple and easy to navigate. Which is how I like it lol. Still a work in progress but I’m really liking how this one is turning out!

Edit: Updated November 4 :)

Last edited:
Island name: Abbondanza
DA: 4893-8226-7957

My island is flooded and most major features are connected by bridge or land bridge. I’ve been working on it since March and the island has a lot of ridiculous lore that keeps me entertained in between updates. I just started working on my orchard and would love feedback on that, plus would love suggestions on the last untouched areas. Thanks!

Island name: Abbondanza
DA: 4893-8226-7957

My island is flooded and most major features are connected by bridge or land bridge. I’ve been working on it since March and the island has a lot of ridiculous lore that keeps me entertained in between updates. I just started working on my orchard and would love feedback on that, plus would love suggestions on the last untouched areas. Thanks!
It's so interesting all broken up with water and the terrace-y areas with individual houses. Your beach setup bottom right is so cute! Also like the rainbow of flowers in that weird swirl of land top right.

Your houses are nice too! I like the little patio in Pat's side room, and the room in your house with the cloud floor and moon rug.

The boardwalk is cool and the theatre is AMAZING!

For the orchard, I'd give yourself more space for it. I like to have at least 3 of every tree in my orchard, but that's just my preference.

It's so interesting all broken up with water and the terrace-y areas with individual houses. Your beach setup bottom right is so cute! Also like the rainbow of flowers in that weird swirl of land top right.

Your houses are nice too! I like the little patio in Pat's side room, and the room in your house with the cloud floor and moon rug.

The boardwalk is cool and the theatre is AMAZING!

For the orchard, I'd give yourself more space for it. I like to have at least 3 of every tree in my orchard, but that's just my preference.
Thanks so much for visiting and all this thoughtful feedback! I really appreciate it. I’m working on adding some land to be able to spread out my trees now. Thanks for that tip!

my Dream Address: DA-3375-7101-6055
Hemisphere: Northern
Island name: Seastar
5-Star island, updated often and always during the 5 AM hour (best hourly track don't @ me)
theme: not really much of any, but some cool areas are the outdoor library/study area, the playground, the instrument area, and the orchard to the south of Resident Services building.
I don't have much of a plan to make it themed... it's just me having fun. Though I might have a themed island in the future...
I would like advice for my island, dm me with suggestions if you have any, please and thank you!

Dream of Anomaly: DA-2247-6833-3509

I uploaded it last night in the middle of a meteor shower so it's extra magical~

Would love to know what you think! The area right next to the plaza and shops still needs some work.

Alright, Moon River is at the point where it has a Dream Address now. It's still a WIP but not nearly as much was it was before. But the rivers and cliffs are done. I'm still working on moving the villagers to their final spots and landscaping, so it's still kind of trashed. There's a ladder to the south of my RS (there's a sign there to inform you) and you will need it to access all of my island. :)

DA: 1116-9913-1515
Hemisphere: North
No theme
No idea how many stars I have but my guess is 3 or 4. I never check.

DA-0210-6516-5805

Here’s an incomplete version of Evwirt if y’all’s want to see it. There’s mobility tools on the camping islet that you’ll need to see most of the island.

Hello!
I've been playing since the game came out and finally, after all these months and many changes, I'm happy with it and want to share it! Flowerly, nature island with a couple subtle dark secrets...

DA-5394-1556-4400

EeQVzM8VoAEg8ly

EeQWFhZUYAI2gd8
EeQVzM8UEAEMhYJ

EeQVzM7UEAA9eC0

Tansan!! DA-0488-2098-9558
No theme, just a little bit of everything. ✨

updating daily
Just wanted to say that this my #1 favorite dream address! I especially love your decor choices (and color choices!!!), and really admire how everything just flows together so well. Your island is so unique and pleasant to explore, and I will definitely dream about it again. Thanks so much for sharing :)

My island has gone through a renovation for fall. I updated it yesterday but the game is in mid November for the red trees.
Wow. Fantastic sots of you island. Can you tell me where you get the watermelon?

hi! my dream address is 6744-4612-1555

im working on redoing my town and need some help trying to sort out where to place buildings. i’m moving my museum to where my nook store is at currently and i’m looking for a place to move both my nook store and ables to. if you have any feedback i would love to hear it!!

Dream Address: 3607-8526-0398
Hemisphere: Northern
Theme: None

I'm going to update this post to add some teaser pictures once I get them off of my switch. My island is still a work in progress, so there is a ladder and a vaulting pole available near the town hall for anyone who wants to explore. I don't really have a theme, but I do seem to want to use as many different types of fences that I can!

F5FBD1BA-2D6C-4DD6-B334-2CC8D1F0C128.jpeg

Hi here is my dream address and mine still 5stars but a lil messy with flowers <3
welcome everyone :) i just finished furnishing my 2nd home and hostel
Any feedback would be appreciated ^^~ hope you enjoy!

The Island of Everbloom
DA-8111-4690-3376​

PumpkinPatch10-4.jpeg

I welcome all to Everbloom, the town of eternal change, and filled with plenty of flowers. Nothing is set in stone, but I do prefer a mix of natural and fancy furnishings. I make sure the framerates are reasonable, and that I can roam and access nearly anywhere freely - I play in this town everyday, after all. I don't update my dream very often, but each time I do, It's after I give it new makeover to match the season and mood I'm in. Right now it is in early October, and my layout is in a nostalgic mood.

Feel free to wonder around my dream and give feedback!

Coleoptrea
DA-1185-7210-6545

120582900_3408323412562214_7574439411380929545_o.jpg

Recently updated with my version of "the path" so I hope it looks good! Custom designs should be available at the portal :) I've got a jungle, a barbarian camp, and a swamp, as well as other little areas of interest​

heyo y'all idk if i posted this here before but my dream code is da 0314 1776 8309 , i need to update it later today *but* y'all can check it out and rate it if you please <3 (seriously tho. i did a lot since i last updated it, soo...)

Back