• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dream Address Thread

Was unhappy with my island Camarilla, but rather than resetting I changed everything over the past few weeks. I think I like it better now, I went with a Stardew Valley themed island. Would love new dreamers and maybe some feedback!

Dream Address: 7650-2753-7360

https://acnhtour.com/island/merry-4/ Come check out my 5 star island! I have 8 houses to tour, all with different themes. A mall, a pawn shop, a haunted house that freaks people out haha! Plus 2 movie studios featuring many different tv shows and movies, including a recreation of the set of the classic show "I Love Lucy" and there is a cute video trailer that I made for that as well on YouTube. There’s also a hotel and a holiday themed house, plus a Oktoberfest celebration outside and much more

Attachments

• 6E86FFB9-B0B3-49CE-AE73-D8891D144DFF.jpeg
    6E86FFB9-B0B3-49CE-AE73-D8891D144DFF.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1261A46D-D8FA-47E6-928E-5FE9B2948D73.jpeg
    1261A46D-D8FA-47E6-928E-5FE9B2948D73.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 18

🌱 milo 🌱

20200730_101723-jpg.293968

I'd like to invite y'all to my island, made with all my love and care. Very flowery and cozy, village themed! Feel free to stop by :blush:

DA-3843-1022-3080​

I love your island so much ❤ 🥺 I hope you do an autumn update
Also, there's a nice beat that plays when you run along the path 🎶 it makes me happy

my dream address is :DA-4232-7203-4651
Town name: Radville
Theme:Radville

Hope you like it!

I love your island so much ❤ 🥺 I hope you do an autumn update
Also, there's a nice beat that plays when you run along the path 🎶 it makes me happy

aaaaaaaa!! thank you so much!!
I'd love to do an autumn update, but I just don't have time nowdays to even play animal crossing;; BUT honestly your comment gave me such a burst of motivation that I might start up on the project, so thank you again 🥺

I finally uploaded my first DA ☺ There are some tweaks I can/will make, but I think it's at least enough to share~ The Dream Address is:

DA-0928-9895-1985
Some things to note:
-It's fall festival time! The area to the left of RS is all set up for the festival, with fall and Halloween decorations everywhere. Grab some handheld items off the various stalls to join in the fun!
-Most of my character houses ARE NOT complete. Cat (my rep/main character) has a fully furnished house, and Raven (my witch) is mostly done (with the exception of the basement). But the others are a bit messy. Still, feel free to check out what I have done!
-Some areas of my island are just placeholders while I decide what to put there. These areas are in the very back, on third tier cliffs, and feature a small cafe (on the left) and a bath area (on the right)

Umm... I think that's it! I'd LOVE to know what people think :love:
I've put way too much effort into my island 😅

Umm... I think that's it! I'd LOVE to know what people think :love:
I've put way too much effort into my island 😅

I explored your island for ages, it's so detailed and full of character! I usually get super bored visiting player houses but your mix of furniture is completely unique! I really enjoyed all the houses :D such a great island!

I explored your island for ages, it's so detailed and full of character! I usually get super bored visiting player houses but your mix of furniture is completely unique! I really enjoyed all the houses :D such a great island!
Aww, thanks so much ☺ I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've had so much fun decorating my island and have spent way too much time and energy on it, so I'm glad to finally be able to share it 😊

Hi. I would love some visitors.

Easy to navigate
Haunted forest
Teddy bear forest
Colorful
Cute forest cottage
Big farm and campsite.
Cute

DA- 0700-5178-8683

Island name: Nutshell
DA: DA-7836-2308-7145

Nutshell is a natural island that builds around one main river that runs right through the island. It's a work in progress but I've finished terraforming so there are just a few areas that need decorating now.

My island is heavily influenced by @Carina 's island - I highly recommend visiting their dream!

It's a work in progress.
There are 10 Villagers, they're pictured in my sig. There are 8 residents.
Neverwhere is a book by Neil Gaiman. There are two characters from the book there, Door and Hunter.
My hubby and daughter are there, Danny and Willow, Me, Sky of course. Sky is my persona name.
Then there's Casper who lives in the graveyard. Zage who is a persona I made up and Gerard who is
based on the lead singer of My Chemical Romance.
There's no theme on my island I like a layout that isn't hard to walk through.
The beaches aren't done at all and most of the houses aren't started. Mine is almost done I haven't started
the basement or attic Same goes for Casper, his house is my mortuary, it's done except for the basement and attic.
I hope you have fun there I really do!

bhBu5eT.png

IIFKQR1.jpg

Hey folks! I am hoping to get some feedback on my island entrance. I don't really have a lot of space and kind of want to keep the layout I have right now, but I'm tired of the double row of fruit trees I am currently using. Current features:

Carnival, shopping mall, stargazing area, skeleton key lake, and spooky-themed house

Lemuria.jpg
9920-8729-4535

Also would love feedback on my shopping mall and other home interiors!

Thank you and happy to provide feedback to others as well!

36982787-ff8b-4a26-a1b9-a306b5f287ab.jpg

My island is finally fit to be seen!

It is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ island, no TT involved. I didn't stick to one theme, so you have a bit of an overgrown vibe at the back and a city/small town atmosphere at the front.
Don't forget to grab a ladder if you want to see all of it!

a0079971-96c4-4c77-9ceb-997c83f69b6b.jpg

Hope you visit, and let me know if you liked it!

DA- 8885-1349-8739
Hemisphere- Northern
Theme- Uh.. not sure what theme my island falls under. I always try to set it around dusk/after sunset. Main colours in use are blue and purple, secondary colours are orange and pink.

It has been awhile since I updated. Ready for Halloween. I still need to fix my flowers but I like it. Here is my updated dream
DA-2092-0848-5599.
northern hemisphere
Edit added pictures
7CDA3DB4-0B9D-4453-8BDD-2CC561DF8D4E.jpeg
D0AD30EB-BF1B-4713-B442-C6E19084285E.jpeg

7F9835AB-C441-42F3-9688-45F1DD32EFE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, my Island is about 75% done, would love to know what you think of it, any feedback would be nice 😊

Natural with lots of gnomes

DA-7623 5248 7368

D7DEB984-FF04-48FA-943E-DC5518EC10D4.jpeg

0C3F71AC-6A25-4A77-BAC1-DF225CBFC469.jpeg

i finally have a dream address!! its not completely finished but im mostly happy with how it came out!! i tried for a rural theme... would love if people came to visit!!

DA-2067-8644-3693
1603552055292.png

Back