• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dream Address Thread

DA: 4844-7786-6232

Island Name: Namaka

Locations

Busy Downtown w/ restaurants and shopping district.

Forest
Cabin in the Woods
Magic Forest
Camping Grounds
Residential Area
Zen Garden
Museum Entrance/Park

DA: 4844-7786-6232

Island Name: Namaka

Locations

Busy Downtown w/ restaurants and shopping district.

Forest
Cabin in the Woods
Magic Forest
Camping Grounds
Residential Area
Zen Garden
Museum Entrance/Park
Well-done! Your island is so fresh and clean! (I don’t know, that’s just what came to mind. 😊 ) I love what you did with your rocks. Thank you so much for sharing!
Post automatically merged:

I’ve decorated for Halloween! Come check it out!
DA 0463 8058 2983

DA 0463 8058 2983

Well-done! Your island is so fresh and clean! (I don’t know, that’s just what came to mind. 😊 ) I love what you did with your rocks. Thank you so much for sharing!

DA 0463 8058 2983

DA 0463 8058 2983
Intended this to be new post. Oh well!

Last edited:

Thank you so much! Still needs some touch-ups here and there, but I’m quite happy with it!

I've decorated for Halloween, some parts of my island are mostly unfinished, I'm in the middle to trying to come up with some town lore, you know? Thought I would share what I have so far. The only house finished is my own so that's all I've left access to.

Please enjoy! DA is 3195-4757-1203

There are some references to smoking marijuana, so please don't visit if that makes you uncomfortable.

Thank you so much! I'm glad that my island is your island's inspiration, and of course it's no problem if you want to create something similar 😊
If you’re interested, I’ve uploaded a dream of my town now DA-7836-2308-7145 I thought you might like to see the town that your town inspired :)
I’ve shared the dream address on here but I’ve tagged you in it so everyone knows I didn’t design the river layout.

El61PmaU8AAvUZg

DA-5784-4968-4313
Island name: Enkidiev
Theme: Modern, with some Japanese elements

95% done!! Just need to finish my beaches and residential area
Some more pictures:
El61XONU4AAP44e

El61SyXU8AASc1E

EeiKKl9VoAAR0Wp

DA-9399-1217-6938 Alolan

Attachments

• AA013BD8-4572-4E80-93C7-FF902AF09142.jpeg
    AA013BD8-4572-4E80-93C7-FF902AF09142.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ADF9C5B1-E139-4CC7-BBED-DA985B13804A.jpeg
    ADF9C5B1-E139-4CC7-BBED-DA985B13804A.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 29
  • F84EAE19-F29F-4798-92E4-6A593565C00E.jpeg
    F84EAE19-F29F-4798-92E4-6A593565C00E.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 21
Finally got around to uploading a dream before I had to dismantle all my Halloween decorations.
For anyone who visits I have hidden all 6 colours of the creepy Dollys around the island as a sort of mini game, hope you have fun!
20201101_084726.jpg

• DA-2539-1396-7246
  • Atsuya from Solitude Island (Northern)
  • Theme: (mostly) Modern
  • 5 Star Island

I'd describe it as a quiet little island with a tight knit community, lots of parks and a few secluded areas for seating/viewing. The main theme of the island is modern with lots of greenery blended in with the landscape. Left some goodies near the Resident Services for the dreamer to play around with when wondering around.

(Not quite finished but finished enough where I feel comfortable sharing 🤷‍♂️. I usually try to update it every Monday around the evening or maybe morning depending on my mood or how everything looks. Please be aware the 2 houses are still very much a WIP. Thanks!)

Still a work in progress, but I've finally made my first dream address! :3

JYfnpr8.jpg

Sunnytop is a natural themed island with lots of trees 🌲🍄 I don't think it's hard to navigate (I tried to keep a good sized walkway everywhere), but there are tools just south of resident services for those who like to explore on their own. I hope you enjoy your visit!

I've just uploaded my first dream address this morning!!

fb_img_1604049752123-jpg.330267

DA: 5272-1466-1218

Island Name: Redwood
Theme: rustic/cottagecore?? not 100% sure
Hemisphere: southern

includes: sun and moon lakes, witch hilltop, large orchard, small park/picnic area, and an outdoor restaurant

I'm not completely finished (most of the bottom left part of the island needs to be worked on) but I'd love if anyone had any feedback!! I feel like I've only just started getting to the point where I'm not completely embarrassed by how everything looks (just a little embarrassed haha)

Last edited:
Does anyone want to check out my Halloween dream island? I know it’s a little late but I want an opinion before I put it away

DA-8054-6957-7465

I've updated my dream. Deilf Isle is deep in autumn, and it was that beautiful golden time.

Come visit and see the Council of Gnomes, Mermaid Café, fairy village, sanctuary, and more.

DA-0687-8566-2071

Hi I’m looking for dream address’s to tour for dream journals for my YouTube channel. Pleaseee show them to me. (Will pm you if I do your island.) 💖

DA-7789-4750-2675
I updated this morning mainly because the fog was really thick. Parts of the island are empty awaiting work, others are my daughters/her friends parts.

Island Name: Valhalla
DA: 7075-7387-5883
Island Theme: Sort of a mix of forest-y, modern, island-y, with a touch of Japanese.
Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Villagers (currently): Whitney, Marshall, Aurora, Drago, Nana, Ed, Flo, Muffy, Bill, and Anabelle

Heres my Five star island of Ghostown! I wanted to keep is pretty natural i hope you like it!

Attachments

• EnhpAX8VcAEVvdN.jpeg
    EnhpAX8VcAEVvdN.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 11
Welcoem to Motu hoa four card set.png

If you're looking for an island with a focus on nature and inspired by the "organized mess" of Animal Crossing on the GameCube, please visit Motu hoa. The name is Maori for Friends Island. Although there really isn't a specific theme in mind, I would consider Motu hoa to be a mix of cottagecore and zen. Currently you'll be able to dream of a crisp autumn sunset.​

Back