• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

Nobody even voted, and you decide to kill someone for no reason?!

If it's a modkill, I understand, but otherwise, WTF.

Werewolves killed an inactive.

Who are the people that want to kill an inactive? Me.
Who are the werewolves trying to frame? Me.

Anyone got suspicions?

Oops! Sorry! I'm not remembering this much! Let me try and remember what she was..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager.

Everyone, I think FoxWolf64 is werewolf. Ever since I put a suspicion on him, he hasn't posted further confirming my point. And I'm not joking. ##Vote FoxWolf64

Yeah. He also seems to agree with players all the time. Tbh I had suspicions on him before but I dont have much evidence =(

I'll expand on this later. Vote: Foxwolf64

Yeah my suspicions on FoxWolf64 are a little high due to him not replying or posting

##Vote FoxWolf64

Well should I call Foxwolf for this?
Well guys it would be damn hilarious if Foxwolf is a werewolf get it WOLF huehuehue

I had a very busy day, you can't just eliminate me for that. That is one of the stupidest reasons to lynch somebody. If this continues, I quit.

Well I was modkilled on the Mafia thingy because I wasn't posting. But that was because I was very busy as well. This is what I learnt, if you want to play a game like this, you've got to have the spare time to contribute.

Back