• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

Everyone, I think FoxWolf64 is werewolf. Ever since I put a suspicion on him, he hasn't posted further confirming my point. And I'm not joking. ##Vote FoxWolf64
Yeah my suspicions on FoxWolf64 are a little high due to him not replying or posting

##Vote FoxWolf64

Didn't find Foxwolf suspicious to be honest there is nothing wrong with his post
Link to all his post in game: http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1514464

For me no suspicious peeps AGAIN though some of you are busy anyway take your time.

FYI Waffles, you have a broken link.

FoxWolf64, in my eyes, has been merely stating the obvious, and is making posts that make him blend in more. Perfect for a werewolf, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a very busy day, you can't just eliminate me for that. That is one of the stupidest reasons to lynch somebody. If this continues, I quit.

We all understand. We have lives AFK too.

Cases of Itookyourwaffles and Foxwolf64:

Guys do you think we should vote the game master since she knows our roles what if she is a werewolf?

Sounds like a good idea. She's a threat to everyone playing because she knows all the roles.
We all know Skittlewolf is a villager upon death, and these were the guys who brought it up. They considered her a threat due to her knowledge of their roles, and that's why they want the rest of us to vote for her as well. But if they're villagers, why would they want to kill a person with crucial information on the roles? From a Werewolf's perspective, I would most certainly make an attempt to get rid off BSW as soon as I can, and hey look what these guys were doing.

kippla is dead. interesting -- waffles is a wolf i just know it.

What evidence leads you to that conclusion?

her death

Is that some kind of joke?

[Actually, it kinda is, but I extracted something on this. While i wasn't making a compelling case on my suspicions on Waffles at that time, Foxwolf appears to be agitated and defensive by this claim. Honestly this is just wild speculation on my part because i have very little evidence to make use of. But to put the icing in the cake:

Conversation between ITookYourWaffles and Foxwolf:

ITYW: I'm curious i will pm you but it seems your inbox is full please delete asap
Foxwolf64: K.

This was just a portion of thier chat. Their last chat together was 15 days apart, so something is definitely up. Also, if you claim that the PM's not a big deal, why leave us in suspense? Why PM Foxwolf64, Itookyourwaffles? Is there something you are hiding? If Foxwolf64 turns out scum, then maybe ITYW is scum as well.

However I did see something via PM that made me hesitant to vote for Waffles. I can't share it as it could be false information, so let's go on with the Foxwolf64 case first.

Vote; Foxwolf64 if you didn't see this already ;)

I guess I should role claim now:

I am a villager. I am absolutely innocent in all ways. I had recently made an alliance with ITYW, and we're supporting and each other. Well really, she's defending me more. But you can't expect everybody to be absolutely essential to the town, and if you know me from mafia, I'm not exactly the best player. So hopefully that should clear up any suspicions of me.

So if both of you made an alliance, who do you have suspicions on? And when did you actually trusted each other?

Well, not everyone can be essential, but nobody should be attempting to blend in like those examples. Agreeing and making unbased accusations gets the town nowhere. Sorry, my dear friend, FoxWolf64.

Well, not everyone can be essential, but nobody should be attempting to blend in like those examples. Agreeing and making unbased accusations gets the town nowhere. Sorry, my dear friend, FoxWolf64.

I'm not making any arguments or accusations. What are you accusing me for? Do you have anything logical to prove me wrong?

Yes, it's 2 votes him, 0 anyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FireNinja1 has been lurking around lately. I don't see him posting very often at all, if ever. He might be one of my suspects.

Also, Farobi, you haven't given your reasons yet. I'm not suspecting you, but I think you should say what exactly is suspicious about your suspects.
Contradiction? *shakes head*

Hehe sweet. Lynched a werewolf ^^

Now who will the other werewolf/werewolves avenge :eek:

Last edited:
Waffles
-a known private messager of a known Werewolf
-apparently had something secret they wanted to hide from the rest of the village
-has slomewhat defended the known werewolf
-has been accused many a time, but shrugged it off without giving a real argument

If I say so myself, I say that ITYW is the most fishy suspect as of now.

VOTE: ITookYourWaffles

And yes, I do know that it is not voting time.

I guess he lied to me so he is a werewolf after all, anyway if you guys check my post there is nothing wrong with it.
Foxwolf told me he is a villager so I believe he is. So anyway if you guys don't believe me I can show you a screenshot of my pm (if its allowed).

Yeah I pmed foxwolf and he told me he is a villager if you guys want a screenshot of my role and pm of foxwolf then fine :)

Farobi and fireninja it seens your post are edited and you posted around 10 AM (in my time) seems not right...

Back