• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

TBT username: r a t
In-game name: rosie ⭐
Switch code: 3600 - 7065 - 9527

Session(s):

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDTMairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Super Smash Brothers UltimateTuesday, August 1 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade

Thank you for making the events tab on the discord for these, it automatically converted everything to my timezone which was really useful!!!

TBT name Porkpie28
In game name Louise
SW-6791-4068-5898
Mario kart 10.am EDT Sunday July 30 and mario kart Sunday July 30 2pm EDT

Code:
TBT username: Trundle
In-game name: Aiden
Switch code: SW-1592-2342-8525

Session(s):

GameSessionHost
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, July 26th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDTMairmalade

Last edited:
QUESTION! 🖐🙂

Do I need a Twitch Account for watching the stream? Or can I watch it without one and comment about it on the Discord? Or are we suppose to chat through both?

Thanks!

QUESTION! 🖐🙂

Do I need a Twitch Account for watching the stream? Or can I watch it without one and comment about it on the Discord? Or are we suppose to chat through both?

Thanks!
You do not need a twitch account! Just watch without one and comment on Discord -- we won't be looking at the twitch chat at all.

TBT username: BetsySundrop
In-game name: Betsy
Switch code: SW-2092-0318-7430

Session(s):
■ Super smash bros ultimate,
Friday July 28 @ 1:00PM EDT

■ Super smash bros ultimate,
Tuesday August 1 @ 5:00PM EDT

TBT Username: Giddy
In-game name: Giddy
Switch Code: SW-1311-3752-4435

Session(s):
Mario Party Superstars
Monday 24th July at 5PM EDT

Mario Party Superstars
Wednesday 26th July at 6PM EDT

I can finally take part~! :D
Though I wish I had the other games to take part in as well. Maybe, hopefully next year!
Also, I am not sure about Saturday for Super Stars as I dunno what my hours for work will be that day. But will make another post when I am more informed.

TBT username: Zane
In-game name: Zane
Switch code: SW-4121-6303-8929

Session(s):

Round 1
Mario Party Superstars
Monday, July 24 @ 5:00 PM EDT Mairmalade

Mario Party Superstars
📹 Wednesday, July 26th @ 6:00 PM EDT Mistreil

TBT username: Equity
In-game name: Pistachio
Switch code: SW-2812-0503-8132

Session(s):

GameSessionHost
Round 1
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

TBT username: ZeldaCrossing64
In-game name: Zelda
Switch code: 7414-0064-5821

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

For spectating, is the discord multiplayer 1 or 2 announced to where you need to comment?

Yep! When a session starts, a staff member will make a new post here in this thread, and they'll tell you which channel to use.

Usually, we just use #multiplayer-1. #multiplayer-2 is just there in case there are two ongoing sessions at the same time.

TBT username: Croconaw
In-game name: アリゲイツ⬥
Switch code: I’ll edit that in soon.

Can I take a picture of my Switch Lite's screen with my phone for proof of participation, if it fulfills the requirements? I don't know how to get the screenshots off the Switch, lol.

Can I take a picture of my Switch Lite's screen with my phone for proof of participation, if it fulfills the requirements? I don't know how to get the screenshots off the Switch, lol.
May be its different for the Lite but this is what I found:
From the HOME Menu select Settings, then select Data Management. Select Manage Screenshots and Videos, then Copy to a Computer via USB Connection.
Which seems like a bit of a pain. I mean I have a computer (laptop) and could theoretically do it but I know a lot of people who don't have computers and either use their phone or their ipad, so I am not sure how this would differ much from just taking a screen shot like you said.

May be its different for the Lite but this is what I found:
From the HOME Menu select Settings, then select Data Management. Select Manage Screenshots and Videos, then Copy to a Computer via USB Connection.
I figured I would ask here since it was acceptable in the past, and some people may not have a computer.

I personally made a twitter account which I upload screenshots to, then just delete them as soon as I save the photo!

TBT username: Jellybeans
in-game name: Jess
switch code: 2122-3699-2125

sessions:
(hopefully)

from after i take a screenshot, i go to the photos icon from the home screen, press the a button (for posting and editing), press send to smart device (then you pick if you want to send them individually or multiple). after you choose one of the options, a qr code pops up that you need to scan, then you'll be able to access the screenshots you selected and also save them to your smart device to send them c:

Last edited:
TBT username: Jhine7
In-game name: Justin
Switch code: 5541-6270-4438

Session(s):
  • Mario Party Superstars- Wednesday, July 26 @ 6:00 PM EDT
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate- Friday, July 28 @ 1:00PM EDT
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate- Tuesday, August 1 @ 5:00PM EDT

TBT username: Rhea
In-game name: Rhea
Switch code: SW-4786-9349-9576

Session(s):