• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

Can I take a picture of my Switch Lite's screen with my phone for proof of participation, if it fulfills the requirements? I don't know how to get the screenshots off the Switch, lol.
Just checked with Mistreil: taking a picture of your Switch screen would be fine to verify participation as long as it's a clear photo. :)

TBT username: digimon
In-game name: digimon
Switch code: SW-6775-6293-0897

Mario Party SuperstarsMonday, July 24 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, July 26th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDTMairmalade

edited my first post to include these sessions 😅 since i'll most likely be around in case a sub is needed + i can play/spectate for smash

Helloooo! There were lots of signups for today's (July 24) Mario Party Superstars game @ 5:00 PM EDT.

As we only have three spots, I've decided to initially slot based on "first to sign up by crew."

1. @hestu
2. @Firesquids
3. @xara

Please let me know if you're still interested in today's session! :) I'll be PMing you the lobby password ahead of time.

Helloooo! There were lots of signups for today's (July 24) Mario Party Superstars game @ 5:00 PM EDT.

As we only have three spots, I've decided to initially slot based on "first to sign up by crew."

1. @hestu
2. @Firesquids
3. @xara

Please let me know if you're still interested in today's session! :) I'll be PMing you the lobby password ahead of time.
Still good to go. ;)

TBT username: Gene.
In-game name: Gene
Switch code: 1289-5094-0808

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

TBT Username: Dinosauuur
Switch Name: Shara
Switch Code: SW-5792-8519-9875

I'm going to try to make it to 2 of these but my schedule is constantly changing so I don't know how successful I will be. I'll try to delete sessions from this list if I wont be able to make it.

Sessions:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil

Edit: Took me a few days lol but just added hosts

Last edited:

1. @hestu
2. @Firesquids
3. @xara

i’m still interested! see ya’ll at 5 ☺️

If I wanted to sign up for more sessions in round 1 (once I know my availability) should I make a new post?

I'm feeling a bit lost. @Mairmalade will there be a link in discord to the twitch? Or how do we find it on Twitch? I have read everything, but....well you know. ;)

TBT username: Ionic Karma
In-game name: Karma
Switch code: 4983-2347-1891
Idk what this is but im signing up for it anyways
❓❓❓📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 2:00PM EDTMistreil

TBT username: glow
In-game name: elf
Switch code: SW 4676-8246-4110 / 4417-8371-2615

Session(s): Monday, July 24 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, August 1 @ 5:00 PM EDT

Last edited:
I'm feeling a bit lost. @Mairmalade will there be a link in discord to the twitch? Or how do we find it on Twitch? I have read everything, but....well you know. ;)
For streamed sessions, the Twitch channel will be posted here when it begins, yes. :) However, the upcoming Mario Party Superstars session at 5 PM EDT today will not be streamed, unfortunately! Only sessions marked with a '📹' will be streamed.

OHHHH!!! I did read that (it's swirling around in my brain somewhere) and didn't realize. Ok, that gives me time. I need to go back and read again so I can figure out how to get the credit for watching the streaming ones. Thanks!

Hello, crewmates! Open call for a 4th player to join our Mario Party Superstars session happening now with xara, Firequids, and myself.

We're looking for one more in either Crew 1 or Crew 3.

The lobby code is 9998, and we'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on Discord if you'd like to chat during the game. :)

* This session will not be streamed.

Giddy has joined, thank you!

Last edited:
TBT: Mr.Fox
IGN: Mr.Fox
FC: SW 3595 1384 0319

Sessions: Splatoon July 30th, Smash Bros August 1st

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
📹
* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Mairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
📹
Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDT
Mistreil

TBT username: Croconaw
In-game name: アリゲイツ⬥
Switch code: SW-8164-5446-4513

As making a new post was suggested, I recently added in a second session here. I was unaware that participating in at least two per round was necessary for points. I will be participating in both of these, and I added both of the hosts. And finally added in my friend code a few days later, lol.

TBT username: Hat'
In-game name: Hat
Switch code: 8218-3537-3016

Session(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30th @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

About 4.5 hours until today's streamed Mario Party Superstars session! Just so people can organize their time accordingly, the participants will be @digimon @IonicKarma and @xlisapisa. These are the first people who signed up in each from each quarter, excluding people that participated on Monday's session.

For those that need it, the stream will be available on twitch -- I'll post the link in discord when the time comes as well.

If you need a reminder, I'd recommend going to the Discord channel and looking at the events, marking yourself as ✅ Interested in the session: Discord will give you a notification when the event starts. The time listed there is also in your local time, so it should be easier to figure out that way too!

Back