• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

TBT username: Zane
In-game name: Zane
Switch code: SW-4121-6303-8929

Session(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

I should be able to make at least two of these. I hope. T_________T

TBT Username: Antonio
Friend Code: SW-5457-1578-2981

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Super Smash Brothers UltimateTuesday, August 1 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade

Aaaaand the verious serious Mario Party Superstars session is over! Thanks to all who watched and participated, and for putting up with my overlay experiments

1690414402182.png

Participants: @IonicKarma @xlisapisa @digimon
Spectators:
@dino @amemome @BungoTheElf @MiniPocketWorld @Antonio @Dinosaurz @Merielle @FraudulentDimetrodon @Jhine7 @~Kilza~ @Blink. @Venn @Asarena @Milleram @S.J. @Cirice @Saylor @LoserMom @duododo @Emolga59 @Firesquids @Biyaya @Liz! @Zerous @moonbyu @-Lumi- @OswinOswald @Hunter_Gr33n @Newbiemayor @michealsmells @FrostyAlmonds @xara

* For the spectator list this time, as it's the first of this event, I was slightly more lenient than usual. If you were in the chat for more than 15 minutes and at least a few stream-related messages, I counted you as a spectator. If you spectated but are not included in the above list, this means you did not fulfill one of these criteria.

Remember: you need to participate or spectate in 2 sessions before submitting! Afterwards, when you're ready to submit, either post a screenshot of your gameplay (if you participated) or link to this post (if you spectated). Since I have a list of participants here too, you may also use this post as a participant.

and now i must go fix ribbot some more.

Played Mario Party on Monday, and spectated Wednesday.

Mario Party SuperstarsMonday, July 24 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, July 26th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

Aaaaand the verious serious Mario Party Superstars session is over! Thanks to all who watched and participated, and for putting up with my overlay experiments

I live for your memes 😭 I wish I had context but I just love them so much, especially when you have people drawn in (your expressions are top tier)

Played Mario Party on Monday, and spectated Wednesday.

Mario Party SuperstarsMonday, July 24 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, July 26th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

Forgot to edit the OP to link to the board, but post your sessions here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/forums/the-gaming-station-submissions.314/

(And for everyone else, Firesquid's post is a good example of what you want to put in your submission!)

If you need a reminder, I'd recommend going to the Discord channel and looking at the events, marking yourself as ✅ Interested in the session: Discord will give you a notification when the event starts. The time listed there is also in your local time, so it should be easier to figure out that way too!
This tip is worth it's weight in gold! While I am still fairly new to Discord, I have used it for drops in other games. I didn't remember the reminder bit. Also on our channel it's gets hidden and you have to scroll up to see it! Thank you, thank you....as the nook brothers would say! I have now marked all the ones I am interested and don't have to worry I will miss them!

TBT username: Holla
In-game name: Holla
Switch code: 2290-9467-5806 (I should have you guys already added unless you’ve cleaned up your friend lists)

Session(s):

TBT username: xTech
In-game name: xTech
Switch code: 4176-3013-8532 (already have Mar added)

Session(s):
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDTMairmalade
Super Smash Brothers UltimateTuesday, August 1 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade

TBT username: VillageDweller
In-game name: Harry
Switch code: SW-2959-4746-0771

Session(s):

GameSessionHost
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDTMairmalade

Two new sessions have appeared!

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 4:00 PM EDT
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDT

I'll be adding new sessions for next week sometime over the weekend. And maybe they'll be less Sunday-heavy 😅

1 PM EDT Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Session

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9988

This session is being streamed. Thank you to @/Mistreil!

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is a lot of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. If time permits, you are welcome to join back! :)

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

As always, thanks for the games, Mar! My half-awake Little Mac loved throwing some hands. 🤪

Can't wait for the next session! 🥰

TBT username: idiotdoomspiral
in-game/switch name: UFO, splatoon 3's name in-game is ( @﹃ @; )
switch FC: 0441-5200-7936
session(s):
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

Back