• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

Thank you to everyone that joined us for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate today! 💜

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week one. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Friday, July 28 @ 1 PM EDT

Participants:

@~Kilza~ @Trundle @digimon @-Blue- @xTech @LittleMissPanda @Halloqueen @airpeaches @Midoriya @Yanrima~ @kikotoot @VillageDweller @IonicKarma @Coach @BetsySundrop @r a t

Spectators:
@Merielle @FraudulentDimetrodon @LateGamer @Newbiemayor @Hunter_Gr33n @JemAC @kiwikenobi @Mokuren @FrostyAlmonds @Millysaurusrexjr @Saylor @corlee1289 @Peach_Jam @Ichiban @Shellzilla_515 @amemome @Milleram @jadetine @LoserMom @Jhine7 @Cirice @Liz! @Antonio @Foreverfox @Emolga59 @OswinOswald @faerie

If I happened to miss you, please let me know via PM. :)

Until next time! 👋

TBT username: neoratz
In-game name: neoratz
Switch code: 1676-1715-3794

Session(s):
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

Hello! Would any streamed sessions be possible for Saturday, around 6-7pm EST please?

Last edited:
TBT username: Mokuren
In-game name: Babyfauch
Switch code: SW-1228-4657-4697

Session(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade

Please see this post for an update.

Helloooooo! Mario Party Superstars will begin shortly at 10 AM EDT.

*Please note that this session will not be streamed.

We only have a few people signed up for this one, so there are some repeats, but once again trying to go by first to uniquely sign up per cabin.

For today's session:

@digimon
2. @Flicky
3. @MaiaMae

Last edited:

We only have a few people signed up for this one, so there are some repeats, but once again trying to go by first to uniquely sign up per cabin.

For today's session:

@digimon
2. @Flicky
3. @MaiaMae

hiya mar! i already got my two sessions in for the week and wouldn't mind coming in 4th playing again c: but i don't wanna take up a slot if someone else wants a turn!

hiya mar! i already got my two sessions in for the week and wouldn't mind coming in 4th playing again c: but i don't wanna take up a slot if someone else wants a turn!
Thank you for letting me know! We're light with sign-ups for this particular session, and the only other individual is in your same boat.

We'll see if there's general interest once the game goes live, but otherwise, you are very much welcome to play again!

TBT username: Equity
In-game name: Pistachio
Switch code: SW-2812-0503-8132

Session(s):
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

For today's session:

@digimon
2. @Flicky
3. @MaiaMae
Is there still room for one more?
Just asking. If it's closed, it's ok with me to go for another session.

Hello again! A quick note that the Mario Party Superstars session is now open to all.

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord server.

The room code is 9999 if you'd like to play! :)

Now full!
@Yanrima~
@Trundle
@digimon

Last edited:
Hello! Would any streamed sessions be possible for Saturday, around 6-7pm EST please?
@Mairmalade has generously offered to host a session of SSBU at 6:30 PM EDT, which I can stream (though I'll likely be unresponsive for most of it since I'll be doing other things)! I've added it to the schedule. 🎉

For anyone that wants to join, please feel free to pop into that session even if you didn't sign up originally, given that it's a new session on short notice.

@Mairmalade has generously offered to host a session of SSBU at 6:30 PM EDT, which I can stream (though I'll likely be unresponsive for most of it since I'll be doing other things)! I've added it to the schedule. 🎉

For anyone that wants to join, please feel free to pop into that session even if you didn't sign up originally, given that it's a new session on short notice.
I missed my SSB session yesterday as I was out shopping but would it be alright to join this one? 💚

THANK YOU FOR THE ADDED SESSION!

Back