• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is there a theoretical world in which more TBT forum skins will be added? I'm not asking for it, solely curious, and it is totally understandable that there are many other things that would have to be done beforehand.

Last edited:
Is there a theoretical world in which more TBT forum skins will be added? I'm not asking for it, solely curious, and it is totally understandable that there are many other things that would have to be done beforehand.

more might be added in the far future, but for now i don't think any new skins will be added unless someone draws them. i might be wrong though.

Bit of a weird unimportant question but can the mods see when you're online if you have invisible mode?

Hi, I have two questions, the first of which is really stupid (I'm sure I've been told before...)
How do I earn bells on-site?
And, two, I was referred to this site by an IRL friend and I wanted to put them down when I was signing up, but it said their user-name was invalid? What to do?

Last edited:
Hi, I have two questions, the first of which is really stupid (I'm sure I've been told before...)
How do I earn bells on-site?
And, two, I was referred to this site by an IRL friend and I wanted to put them down when I was signing up, but it said their user-name was invalid? What to do?

1. you can earn bells by selling things, or posting things on threads that contribute to it. (i would try posting on the acnl general discussion, it gives more bells). basement does not give any bells tho, but it's fun to be there.
2. honestly, i don't think there is a bonus to being referred anymore, it is a feature there for aesthetics. you don't get any stuff from being referred or having referred someone. so i wouldn't worry about it.

Thank you!
But still, credit or no credit, I'd like to find them, they're the only person here I know.

you can try friending them instead. just go to "my profile" on the top and scroll down the sides of it until you find the friends thing, it'll say no friends at first, but you can search them up in the bottom search bar and click their username to friend them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can't find em maybe they told you the wrong username, because it should show up to be clickable

When I look at the Moderation Tools under your vms what does the Approve Messages and Unapprove Messages do?

I forget how to set it (or if it's even an option right now), but you can have VMs set to pend your approval before they are seen publicly on your wall. So for like example you've got it on, User A hits you up for a friendly chat so you approve those messages. User B however has decided to spam ya with nonsense you can delete it without anyone ever seeing it.

At least that's how I think it works.

How can I close my thread?
it should be in administrative at the top of the thread. Or go to advance when making a post if you want to try closing from there. Lastly you can press the report button on a post and ask for it to be closed.

Last edited:
Back