The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

It's actually a bit of a complex answer, since it uses a system font stack for sans-serif, so it'll change depending on your OS! From briefly looking into it, here are the defaults for the more popular OSes:
  • Windows: Segoe UI
  • Mac/iOS: Helvetica Neue
  • Ubuntu: Ubuntu
  • Android: Roboto (new) or Droid Sans (old)
Thank you for the info! I was just wondering which default fonts for posts were used.

Thank you for the info! I was just wondering which default fonts for posts were used.
I was talking about the default font for posts, actually! Sorry I didn't make that more clear. 😅

I should also mention that the default font doesn't actually appear in the WYSIWYG editor's Font Family dropdown since it already gets applied to posts. So if you use one of the other fonts in a post but decide not to use them, you'd just have to remove the font tags by toggling the actual BB code.

I was talking about the default font for posts, actually! Sorry I didn't make that more clear. 😅

I should also mention that the default font doesn't actually appear in the WYSIWYG editor's Font Family dropdown since it already gets applied to posts. So if you use one of the other fonts in a post but decide not to use them, you'd just have to remove the font tags by toggling the actual BB code.
Oh, thank you for the tip though. I do hope there's another way to switch to the default font in the future but I have to toggle the bb code for that in the meantime.

I don’t think you can do that. If you get rid of the text it will always default to that, so it always has to say something.

If I recall correctly, LambdaDelta has had no user title for years now. I don't know exactly how they did it, however. I tried doing the same thing, but had to use an invisible or white emoji in order to accomplish that feat. I don't think that's quite how they went about it though.

If I recall correctly, LambdaDelta has had no user title for years now. I don't know exactly how they did it, however. I tried doing the same thing, but had to use an invisible or white emoji in order to accomplish that feat. I don't think that's quite how they went about it though.
@MrBox I think if you used this Unicode, it might be able to work.

Edit: tested it out and it does in fact work. Just copy and paste it and it should give you an invisible title.

Last edited:
how do i get rid of my "title"? i believe it says "senior member"
I'm pretty sure you can simply remove it. It defaults to senior member after so many posts, but it can be changed manually by you at any time. Just go to your Account Details and delete the text next to Custom Title. If that doesn't work, add a space in the field and it should do the trick.

I just tried it myself and both options worked for me, but I'm not sure if anything is different because I'm a mod.

It's possible that this was a change made when we moved to Xenforo and that it was more difficult before.

@MrBox I think if you used this Unicode, it might be able to work.
ah! thank you! i will try that!
I'm pretty sure you can simply remove it. It defaults to senior member after so many posts, but it can be changed manually by you at any time. Just go to your Account Details and delete the text next to Custom Title. If that doesn't work, add a space in the field and it should do the trick.

I just tried it myself and both options worked for me, but I'm not sure if anything is different because I'm a mod.

It's possible that this was a change made when we moved to Xenforo and that it was more difficult before.
yeahhhhh.. i remember succeeding by doing that once! but it reverted back after a certain time.. not sure what that's about

Hey guys can someone help plz!!!!!! All of my above commands aren’t working. I’ve tried clicking on all of it. And I’ve even checked my settings in case something was weird there too. I can’t click on bold, ital, the 3 dots, url, image or anything in the above part when typing out any message. I can attach file (at the bottom) so I’ll do that so y’all can see what I’m talking about. It’s been like this almost all day and not sure what I did.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpeg
    IMG_0155.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 15
Hey guys can someone help plz!!!!!! All of my above commands aren’t working. I’ve tried clicking on all of it. And I’ve even checked my settings in case something was weird there too. I can’t click on bold, ital, the 3 dots, url, image or anything in the above part when typing out any message. I can attach file (at the bottom) so I’ll do that so y’all can see what I’m talking about. It’s been like this almost all day and not sure what I did.
Which three dots did you try tapping on? Have you tried the one next to the preview button? There's an option there to switch back to rich text formatting. I hope it works!

It looks like you have it set in preview mode. Try clicking the icon in the top right that looks like a piece of paper with a magnifying glass.

Suguri might be right as well. Under the 3 dots next to the icon I just mentioned, there is a set of brackets. Try toggling that off too.

Hmm! This is just an observation but did the colors of the hidden and unhidden collectibles change?
1729126014993.png
I feel like it looks more contrasted now! Which is good. I can't tell if it looks more contrasted or not , or if it's just my mistake.

Hmm! This is just an observation but did the colors of the hidden and unhidden collectibles change? View attachment 590860 I feel like it looks more contrasted now! Which is good. I can't tell if it looks more contrasted or not , or if it's just my mistake.
No changes have been made to them recently! Since the forum skin does change colors gradually throughout the day/year, there will be times where they appear more contrasted to each other.

No changes have been made to them recently! Since the forum skin does change colors gradually throughout the day/year, there will be times where they appear more contrasted to each other.
Oooh interesting! I didn't know that!
Okay though, it was mainly me imagining it then hahaha

Back