• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

pre-Evan wagon: glow, kit, dan (now bowie)
right before Evan wagon/before replacement: kit, dan, dolby
during Evan wagon: kit, dolby, heyden, chick or fleshy

i currently feel the same as during Evan wagon

ok, elaborate on chick Dolby zendel and glow please

- - - Post Merge - - -

pre-Evan wagon: glow, kit, dan (now bowie)
right before Evan wagon/before replacement: kit, dan, dolby
during Evan wagon: kit, dolby, heyden, chick or fleshy

i currently feel the same as during Evan wagon

also this list doesn't include the coasters, so oath tina jacob. gut feeling tells me jacob is town so it's down to oath/tina. also if I'm forgetting another coaster then rip rip

I'm back.
Anyways, one of the reasons I voted for Evan was because of his big last post.
He was really sus at first, because he was scumleaning Bianca, Dolby and Dads very early in the game.
He didn't even explain why.
And then later in the game he just dropped them and put them on the other side of the list.
Without even explaining.
But what concerned me is that he put Bianca as null and suspicious because of her Epona joke.
Soon after, he claimed that he couldn't see the colours on the word 'Epona' which made it sound like a joke.
Then he claimed he read it on mobile.
When his big post clearly stated that his computer was messed up.
I don't think it's a good idea for you guys to just scumlean me because I voted Evan.
I had my reasons, and not everybody can just read each other's mind.

Chick bc she provides content when no one asks, she genuinely is trying to help town
Dolby's meta is lining up with what I believe is town, and I think his actions in the Evan BP situation was justified
Glow feels a bit off, can't really put my finger on it but her prediction of Dolby/Me/Kit/Fleshy as scum team felt a bit weak
Zendel susses me for tunnelling him and townreading Aron, his suggestion for Aron/Dad scum team had 0 backing, won't answer to 'invalidated' suspicions felt off, and Cleb had an interesting point about how he basically just OMGUS'd us.

Zendel — Speaking of Zendel... where is he? He hasn't been active for the night so far, and hasn't been here for EoD.
Is he sleeping?
He said that he was feeling downgraded, and now that I think about it, I feel that this isn't Zendel's usual play. I've never seen him in a game where he just busted out and sorta just gave up on the spot because he was feeling that people were against him for some random s***. I know how that feels to be picked on so much, but I feel that Zendel is an experienced player, who wouldn't really do this sort of stuff. Just imagine Dolby going like: "OMG HEYDEN WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR ME IMMA BE DEPRESSED NOW". You see how that isn't very normal for a rather skilled player? That's my opinion on Zendel. I don't feel like he has talked too much yet, so when he comes back, I'll just leave it to him to explain things. I'm going sus for him now, because I don't wanna say yet that he's scum.
Tina — Seems very disappointed that Town lynched Evan. Has been cooperating a bit, but needs to post a bit more, maybe a reads post, because I feel that based on her little quantity of posts, I cannot judge.
Kit — I have a feeling that they are ignoring this thread, basically coasting. They were last seen a few hours ago, but I don't see how they may have forgotten about this game, when they posted a little at the start. They could be active on the scum chat, but I feel that their scum mates would encourage them to be more active, which is making me regret saying that I scumleaned them before. But what if the team told her to coast purposely, so that nobody thinks that she could potentially be scum? Well, for now, I guess I'm still scumleaning Kit, because they are still active on the forums.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath — He hasn't posted anything useful for the team, and was absent due to apparently helping his friends. I understand that he's helping his friends move, it's just that if he posts something useful and helpful to the team when he's available, he would be more of a townlean to me. I'm keeping him null for now.

hey how r u friend? if you read this whole thing, wtf is wrong with u. jk i love u. but honestly u can skip the spoilers unless you need context for the conversations.

friendly reminder that dolby townread evan two hours before voting him

Just got back from a meet. Am not feeling well.

I have a reasonable degree of confidence that Chick is town, simply because I don't see him putting much effort in as scum. Kit is really rubbing me wrong with her three posts, especially given the lack of value to them and refusing to adaquately explain them. Really thinking thta Fleshy is town, more so than last night. Kinda feel bad for picking on Tina here, but don't really see a point in saying you'll answer questions when you haven't even provided anything to question. Yes, we could ask her what your reads are, but she haven't given an indication that she's read the entire thread yet.

Gonna discard my early theory on Aron/Zendal team, earlier I was paranoid that he was being coached on distancing. However, I'm moving Aron up to more suspicious than Zendal, and honestly feeling better about Zendal, and by extension worse about Cleb as there really wasn't anything that Cleb needed to respond to with his last post. As for Aron, don't like the filler, and he's only really providing content when he's being actively pressured(with the exception of the read on Fleshy, which I feel was a safe read for him to make). Nor do I like him constantly talking about his various inhibitors while fluffing up the thread.

Despite the no lynch vote, null on Oath2order

Town: Glow, Fleshy, Chick, Bianca, Evan, Dad, Heyden (these aren't ordered, but least confident on Heyden)
Scummy: Aron, Cleb

post 0: this was at 3:15. dolby votes evan at 5:24. so what exactly happened in those two hrs between dolby and evan? literally nothing but evans blue claim. deadass srs let's look at down all his subsequent posts

I dislike doing this, but he's just Yunobo in the wiki. Gonna check PM:TYD to see if Toad would name like that

Toads didn't do it in PM:TYD either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, ok

post 1-2: this is irrelevant to evan, he's speaking to aronthaer's about his claim. aronthaer is one of dolby's "main scumreads", so why does he say he dislikes doing this? why would you dislike trying to figure out if there's ways that you can prove your scumread to be mafia?

What was your reason for tring Bianca?
@Ness, then why'd he post it at :35, 13 minutes later? Toads I feel would provide safeclaims that were relevant to the storyline.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also gonna say that Ness going out and asking that question is highly indicative of him being town

post 3: irrelevant. also, Dolby's pocket ft. Ness exhibit A

I told you all that I was at a cross country meet dammit. Moreover, my posts aren't empty smh

post 4: irrelevant (also dolby, yes they are)

Ok, I misread which question you asked. I kinda skimmed your post and thought that you refering to when Dad questioned him (at 2:35 PST is when he claimed, also wasn't really paying attention to the time zones) rather than you questioning him about it's specific phrasing, my bad there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still replacing out?

post 5: irrelevant - skim read, misunderstood

Think he miswrote it

post 6: irrelevant

No, Ness should be obv town for pointing that out on Aron actually
Dan/Evan scum team?

post 7: FINALLY at 4:44 dolby makes his first mention about sussing evan offhandedly in a response to daniel. approx one hour before voting him. the reason why? he doesn't say specifically, but obviously ness' case. remember dolby apparently trusts ness 100% now because of what ness said to aronthaer about his role desc and also a question he asked. (dolby's pocket of ness: a trilogy)

it's important to include the context of daniel's response to dolby to talk about post 8

Apparently my supposed replacement is being weird about it so i gotta wait to see what the other replacements say first. So im chilling for now

I don't like Ness's attitude towards Evan, it's very aggressive and a tad bit rude

to which dolby replies in post 8:

You seem like the type of person to post like that, but what's the point of saying that he's aggresive and not taking a stance on it

lmfao i'm sorry but this post is just utter nonsense. daniel is clearly speaking about ness' attitude, NOT play. it's very clear that ness and evan had some emotional points in their back-and-forthing. also, daniel seems like the person to post like what exactly? all daniel was doing was just making a comment about how they were getting too heated. "daniel's stance" had nothing to do with scummy/towny/etc.

what stance is there to even have of that? aggressiveness isn't alignment indicative, you can get mad as town or as mafia it means nothing. also, this post is basically irrelevant to evan, but it's just another one of those moments where dolby forces some lines but it doesn't feel like he's really even paying attention to what he's saying.

I took this post [evans]

To mean that you were sus of him for that, and same for Dan's post on Ness's aggressiveness. Ness should have been obv town for going out of his way to ask the host, so scum radar beeped

post 9: it seems like we're finally arriving to the first time that dolby addresses evan as his scumread. [also, ness pocket pt. 4]

context time - lets look at the evan's post he refers to. this parts a bit confusing, but i'll try and make it short

wait what? You literally just posted about how it's likely aron is NOT scum and now you're saying he is?? or are you talking about me and mixed up the names?

here evan is confused at ness' post and asks for clarification. ness' post in question was in reply to fleshy, who states he does not scumread aron, and ness replies:

Can you tell me why because i'm getting pretty significant scumleans on him rn

which implies that ness also scumreads aronthaer. HENCE evan's confusion, which as you can see is quite warranted since ness misspoke. [ness later corrects himself and says he meant to speak about evan.]

NOW FINALLY BACK TO DOLBYS POST 9: dolby literally takes evan's post out of it's context. evan was rightfully confused, and somehow evan questioning ness meant that evan scumread ness [and nobody is allowed to scumread ness because he's ~obv town~.......exhibit B: Dolbys' Pocket FT. Ness] and anyone that scumreads ness is MAFIA! AHA! now we finally know why this began. </thread>

jk this is another time where dolby either misreads, misinterprets, or just wildly takes something out of context and makes wrong conclusions. also we still have ~20 mins of his posts to go lmao.

Also, just to be clear, I'm fine with a Kit lynch. Everybody kinda feels like a mixed bag at this point

Ok, the thread is severely broken

post 10-11: these posts are too high quality, i have no words

Was gonna ask what time it was from bc I couldn't find it, if it's before 2:35 PM PST then evan's clear though

tbh i tried to understand the context of this [his post is in reply to ness] and i couldn't. lord help me. so evan was clear if he posted before 2:35? what. posted his claim? why would that matter

Hey everyone I'm gonna go ahead and go off a limb here. I saw this while making my Evan case and this is scummy as well. This is a very likely slip. Now, its not incredibly obvious, but this is a perspective slip. Kat told me a bit about this when I was talking to her before.

Evan just said here that "he hates losing a townie D1", implying that he KNOWS Aron is a townie and now scum.

Ok, finally got the thing to load. Makes my Evan/Dan theory more plausible. But I really dont see Kit as being scum with Evan because Kit isn't really the type to bus

post 13: "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT" part 2. [WHAT THEORY? the DanielxEvan team??? you mean both of the people who you took out of context? how does that timing make DanxEvan more plausible?]

Yeah, because you would have no way that he knew that he was a townie specifically before than, but I messed up and used the wrong post. I think it was 2:05 or about then

post 14: ok so my interpretation: dolby is saying that evan is clear if evan's claim was before aronthaers? which makes absolutely 0 sense. why would evan claim before aronthaer? suspicion wasn't brought down on him until ness. and aronthaer claimed before ness' post. evan wasn't even there around that time.

for clarity, aronthaer claimed at 2:35 pst, evan at 6:40 (after softing at 6:03). ness' case was posted at 05:17.

what's so special about 2:35 pm? aron's claim?

I posted it at 2:22 pm

Honestly though, Evan/Dan is the strongest scum team assoiciation that I've seen so far(admitidly weak compared to most games, but we've had only 400 game posts), and I want the lynch off Aron, so I'm tempted to follow that

post 15: .... a fun reiteration of "evan and dan are both obviously scum because reasons, just look at their interactions guys!" with a splash of "i know my read is weak, but we've only had 400 posts..... on d1.... ONLY! i'm doing my best here guys!" ironically enough, this post is at 5:17, just seconds before ness' case.

Anyway, I'm down for a vote on Evan, but the reason that I went after a him/Dan team is that even though he has Kermit and Dan at the same level in his reads, he manipulated the language of it to place Dan above Kermit in saying that to many people were townleaning Kermit (they weren't) and came to Evan's defense against an obvious town way to quickly. That being said, I'm fine with a lynch on either, but I want the lynch off Aron, and Evan seems more feasible

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chick, the fact that he asked the hosts first strongly indicates Ness is town and that they're both town

post 16: THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. two minutes before he voted. and he gives a.... reason? this giant run-on sentence is quite a doozy, the important part is bolded but worded oddly.

i'll try to put it in different words:

the reason dolby went after a Evan/Dan team is because Evan said Kermit and Dan were at the same level in his reads, but he manipulated the language of it to place Dan above Kermit in saying that to many people were townleaning Kermit (they weren't). lets call this clause A

the other reason is that Daniel came to Evan's defense against an obvious town [ness] way too quickly lets call this clause B (aka Dolby's Pocket Ft. Ness: The Legacy?). we've already proved that this isn't true and was taken out of context. he's speaking about daniel's quote earlier around post 8.

Kermittea: Guys we need to stop townleaning Karen immediately in every game, lol. She?s done nothing to really set herself apart as town. While she has, like Daniel, tried to shed the lazy/jokester mantra and be more serious, I don?t get her motivation for voting Daniel.

Daniel: low effort at the start, seems to be trying to combat the lazy image he?s made for himself. Idk what to think of him really ? I don?t get his problem with fleshy though?

the arguments in clause A actually be reasonably argued false. though they are both evan's null reads: evan's read on karen was majorly made up of "she has done nothing towny" which doesn't necessarily say she's scum, but he questions her motivations and does not think people should townread her (which at least 1 person had iirc). he does not actually list behaviors he has problems with until the last sentence, where he explains his problems by comparing her to daniel.

when he speaks about daniel, evan specifically mentions questionable things that daniel has done [low effort, "combating the lazy image he?s made for himself"] and says that this is his main problem. if anything, he's actually speaking more about reasons why daniel is scummy and making a parallel connection in karen, as reason for people to not tr her.

so ya basically clause A is bull**** as well.

TL;DR: dolby's broken out of his silent scum meta shell. but now he just posts way too much, he doesn't make logical sense at all, he takes things out of context, his vote on evan was fake and he used his pocket of ness to carry it out. please lynch him d2

- - - Post Merge - - -

My dad made a surprise visit so to be honest I'm not sure I'll be around. but I have one thing to say. something about the bolded part of this feels really off. he's been pretty confident about me being scum this entire time so to say that he "hates losing a townie" and that it's a "necessary risk" seems like he's trying to cover for the aftermath of the blue flip.

oh my GOD

lmfaooooooooooooooo aronthaer you actually just slipped how didn't i notice this earlier

how can you possibly look at your role pm as a townie and think that you're a blue? they're all color co-ordinated. lmao i'm dead. there's no way you're colorblind and you see blue where you should see green. i don't understand.

so i guess dolby/aronthaer, which sort of explains why dolby was so desperate to save aronthaer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

which also means that dolby faked his posts 1-2 where he pretends to "question aronthaer" about his role

and that sort of explains why he was like "i hate to do this" in those same posts, despite saying previously that aronthaer was his top sus

holy ****

if dolby flips red then 99.99% chance that aronthaer flips red next

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did dolby think that using bulletproof instead of veteran is a slip and ignore the fact that aronthaer mentioned being blue as a claimed townie when all PMs are color coordinated

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm screaming dolby there is no way you're town

his top scumread....... claimed BLUE..... AS VANILLA TOWN........when all the PMs are......clearly..... color coordinated

but he lynches one of his town reads from two hrs previous because he said......wait for it.....bulletproof.... not veteran

his top scumread, Aronthaer, also added in part of his role title that he later says isn't actually part of his role "____, The Goron" (or w/e it was)

dolby questioned the specifics, saying wiki doesn't include that title and that's when aronthaer says that the title actually wasn't there. so how did aronthaer manage to make up part of his role name and also go colorblind when he checked his PM? (or is he gonna try to say he posted his role name off of memory from checking it game start? lmao)

sorry for all the posts but i probably won't post tomorrow much so yea

- - - Post Merge - - -

glow, that doesn't make sense to me. aron said this to me much much earlier

so why would he say that his flip would be blue knowing he wasn't a pr role?

his top scumread, Aronthaer, also added in part of his role title that he later says isn't actually part of his role "____, The Goron" (or w/e it was)

dolby questioned the specifics, saying wiki doesn't include that title and that's when aronthaer says that the title actually wasn't there. so how did aronthaer manage to make up part of his role name and also go colorblind when he checked his PM? (or is he gonna try to say he posted his role name off of memory from checking it game start? lmao)

sorry for all the posts but i probably won't post tomorrow much so yea

- - - Post Merge - - -

so why would he say that his flip would be blue knowing he wasn't a pr role?

let aron come and say something about this...i dont know the circumstances of why is he saying a blue flip , when he obviously told me he doesn't have a blue role. that he is just a regular "townie"...

Glow, your idea with the Dolby/Aron Scum team may be good to believe, but I don't want another scenario like Day 1 happening. We all bust somebody for a mistake that they made, and they end up getting lynched as a Townie or a Blue. I may feel that Dolby may be scum, but I'm not sure about Aron. Dolby is saying that both Ness and Aron should be Townie, though. I'm thinking maybe Zendel and Dolby or something, if you haven't read my earlier posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing the ratio setup in this game is: 13 Town, 3 Scum, 2 Blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, are Blues and TP's the same thing?

ratio is probably 7 townies, 6 blues, 4 scum and 1 tp maybe? maybe 5 blues and 8 townies idk

as for aron I'll read back, didn't notice that hiccup

- - - Post Merge - - -

blue= town power tole
third party= not mafia or town, but depending on what tp is who they win with i.e. serial killer wins alone, survivor wins with either, etc

Wait, are Blues and TP's the same thing?

Chick, Blues are town basically but with extra powers like doctors, vigilante, jailor

TP is third party, their win condition is different than town. When counting down for the win, third party is usually not counted as town so mafia doesn't really bother to kill them

I don't have a blue role. I'm a regular townie. I feel comfortable saying that for some unknown reason.

So what I'm gonna say about this situation is that if I die tonight, go back to see who put initial pressure on me and study the interactions I had with other players at the start of the game. that, I feel, is your best bet at routing out a maf at the moment.

I'm Yunobo the Goron. basically a generic NPC

that really sucks

My dad made a surprise visit so to be honest I'm not sure I'll be around. but I have one thing to say. something about the bolded part of this feels really off. he's been pretty confident about me being scum this entire time so to say that he "hates losing a townie" and that it's a "necessary risk" seems like he's trying to cover for the aftermath of the blue flip.

right. I'm still blue right? so if I'm lynched my figurative blue card is flipped.

The closest thing I play to this frequently is werewolf. in the card version of Werewolf, all town roles are blue and werewolves are red. it was an honest misphrasing, I was unaware of that.
ok what

how can you be blue if you don't have a blue role

- - - Post Merge - - -

how can you think that you'll flip blue when you explicitly stated you don't have a blue role??
so torn rn

ok what

how can you be blue if you don't have a blue role

- - - Post Merge - - -

how can you think that you'll flip blue when you explicitly stated you don't have a blue role??
so torn rn

Even I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to wait for Aron and see what they say about this.

Well I'm fine with vigilante shooting him bc this will probably take up the whole discussion for day 2 if not so

I've been slowly going through the thread taking notes as I was finding 600 posts combined with so many users I've not played a serious game with in over a year kind of overwhelming. But I've been at this a while and feel I need a break so I'm going to take a nap and come back to it later.

This may change by EoD but up to around post #442 on D1 and the most recent posts in N1 (sans glow's mammoth post) my current thoughts are:

biancasbotique
Dolby
Fleshy
Zendel
Jacob
Heyden
Chick
Ness
xCleb
Kit
Aronthaer*
Kermittea
Damniel/Bowie
oath2order
Dad
glow

*struggling to separate my own thoughts from others opinions on Aron rn.

I'll update and give explanations for this later in the day after I've taken notes on the remaining 300-400 posts.

I'm awake now and I still don't feel too great. =/

I'll address what happened last night because there are a lot of pages here.

Ok Zen. I've been questioning you, so maybe come up with a reads list or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if it takes you too long, just do dot points and stuff.

Back