The Luck of the Dragon

This event is so interesting! And we get to keep the cookie!! : D mmm
Hoping to get a 3 piece dragon 🐉 by the end of the event 🤞 it looks amazing

I have a question about the dragon collectibles.

If I buy the 3 pieces, I have to buy them from tail to head for the pieces to be in the right order ?

We can't arrange our collectibles as we want, right ?

I have a question about the dragon collectibles.

If I buy the 3 pieces, I have to buy them from tail to head for the pieces to be in the right order ?

We can't arrange our collectibles as we want, right ?
That is correct, you CANNOT rearrange the order after it is bought. Otherwise, you'll need to trade with someone on the forum

Essentially, you want to buy the tail, then the body, and then the head last. Buying the head last makes it the "newest" collectible and on the far lefthand side

That is correct, you CANNOT rearrange the order after it is bought. Otherwise, you'll need to trade with someone on the forum

Essentially, you want to buy the tail, then the body, and then the head last. Buying the head last makes it the "newest" collectible and on the far lefthand side

Thank you for your explanations ! 😊

The prize pool and your odds of winning a prize have increased! 🎉

This morning we add the Red Balloon and Citrine Crystal collectibles to the prize pool.

324.png
495.png

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 20%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 20%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has dropped to 20%. 🍊

This morning we add the Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp and Golden Mushroom Lamp collectibles to the prize pool.

497.png
499.png

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 25%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 25%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has dropped to 10%. 🍊

Could I discard the fortune cookie I have to buy another one? I messed up the dates for some of my collectibles and bought it too early

Almost 200 fortune cookies have been sold. If it’s only one cookie per user, and 2,000 envelopes have been sold, here’s what it would mean if exactly 200 cookies are sold:
  • 100 users will earn a collectible.
  • 50 users will earn at least a dragon token.
  • 50 users won’t get anything, as the cookie is just a cookie.

This afternoon we add the Red Turnip, Yellow Crescent Moon, New Year's Party Popper, and Gold Moon Jellyfish collectibles to the prize pool.

316.png
560.png
94.png
434.png

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 35%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 35%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 14%. 🍊

This afternoon we add the Red Turnip, Yellow Crescent Moon, New Year's Party Popper, and Gold Moon Jellyfish collectibles to the prize pool.

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 35%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 35%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 14%. 🍊
Oh! That's so interesting that the odds of the Orange actually went up! Perhaps we may have just passed the sweet spot for increased chances of other collectible prizes? I didn't think the prizes that got added were all that unique overall; I would have expected it a little with the wands, I suppose. I wonder which way it will go when we reach the next set of milestones!

would it be possible to request date arrangements on the collectible prizes or at least a delay in being sent out?

asking, since I have some ideas on my tokens, but it changes a bit based on if I win a collectible or win a token or win neither of these

I have a dumb question but my fortune cookie never turned into anything on the 24th. Is it because it was just not a winner?

I have a dumb question but my fortune cookie never turned into anything on the 24th. Is it because it was just not a winner?

I'm pretty sure none of the fortune cookie prizes have been distributed yet since the staff are deciding on the odds for the glow wands:
With the final two tiers unlocked, the Heart Glow Wand, Cyan Heart Glow Wand, Star Glow Wand, and Silver Star Glow Wand will be added to the prize pool. This will be added once the odds have been finalized and approved by multiple staff members, we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Back