• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Move is off... ugg really Nintendo?!?!

JKDOS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
So it was either Saturday, or Sunday that one of my villagers, Clyde, said he was moving out on the 28th of June. Now Clyde is a villager who moved in on June 10th and put his house in the spot I wanted to reserve for the coffee shop. So I told him Goodbye...

Last night I just happened to talk to him and he says something along the lines of "Only 4 more days and I hit the road".... I'm left with the following two options
>Please Don't Go!
>See ya later.

I tell him "See ya later", and he gets angry and says something along the lines of "What? You say that like you're not even gonna miss me. Maybe you just don't know me enough. Maybe I shouldn't move. I think you need to get to know me better. That's it, The move is off. I'm sticking around so that you and I may have a chance to get to know each other better."

What the heck Nintendo??? Is Nintendo trying to make us keep the godawful villagers we all desperately hate just to "get to known them better" ???

I hate you clyde!!!! :(
Clyde.jpg

I think they want to give you chances to get everybody's pictures and make friends with all residents.

I mean... it's no secret that everyone hates at least one villager in the Animal Crossing games. So I wonder if this is nintendo being a "you know what"

Aurora hasn't approached me since she said she was moving on the 26th. My villagers have commented on her moving though. I hope she moves tomorrow.

I suggest avoiding them once they decide to move so they can't cancel on you.

Once villagers ask to move out, and I say yes, I ignore them so this won't happen.

Maybe Clyde will ask to move out again soon.

I didnt know this beforehand. from now on all moving villagers will definitely be getting the silence treatment. Unless it's a villager I don't want to move out.

I spent hours today Pushing, smacking, and pit-falling Clyde... hopefully he will want to move out soon.

I've already convinced one of my villagers to leave, so it's good to know in advance that from now on I should just ignore them.. more until they really are gone.

The same thing happened to me with Fuchsia! I believe it was the day before she was supposed to move. Never before in my life have I been so heartbroken.

I convinced Sterling to leave, but then I felt bad(well mainly because he has furniture I want) so I went to talk to him and got him to stay. He ended up giving me a persimmon later on. :D

THIS is the reason I don't have the resetti center yet. I have Agnes moving out in a few days and I've been avoiding her like the plague because I can get Colton to move in almost the next day from a friend. I do not want her to change her mind because if she does, I lose Colton. Avoid avoid avoid.

Mott said he was moving by the 30th I don't want him to go but I do wanna get more colorful townsfolk. He's really cool and I told him to have fun on his adventure and him and I were pretty cool with it. He even gave me more town projects to complete.

I really wish I could change my mind now he's the most laidback villager in my town xD.

THIS is the reason I don't have the resetti center yet. I have Agnes moving out in a few days and I've been avoiding her like the plague because I can get Colton to move in almost the next day from a friend. I do not want her to change her mind because if she does, I lose Colton. Avoid avoid avoid.

What does that have to do with the Reset Center?

Back