• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The official screaming thread

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAVE A BUNCH OF ART ORDERS I'M FUFILLING RIGHT NOW AND I'M SCARED THAT PEOPLE WILL GET IMPATIENT WITH MEEEEEEE ;-;

I'M SORRY TAKE YOUR TIME

WHY ARE WE YELLING

* so hows the weath-

BILLY DON'T TALK

Last edited:
IM SO F***ING TIRED OF WHITE GIRLS EVERYWHERE!!! THEY ALWAYS GATHER AROUND STARBUCKS' AND IS SO F***ING ANNOYING! I WANT ALL OF THEM DEAD!!! Anyways, how is everyone else?

AAAAUUUGHHH IT'S GONNA TAKE ME LIKE AN HOUR TOMORROW TO SCAN ALL THESE PICS OF MY OC'S HHHHHHHH
omg Cyra and Ziroe though like BRO

WHAT THE *** IS THIS CHANNEL IS IT A SECRET CULT ORGANIZATION

Last edited:
Not to be a buzzkill here, but everyone needs to chill with the censor bypassing. It's still very clear what's being said even if you're adding asterisks or removing one letter and we've been seeing a LOT of this lately, so please respect the forum's rules when it comes to profanity and choose different words.

Thanks.

I WANNA SCREAM
AND SHOUT
AND LET IT ALL OUT
AND SCREAM
AND SHOUT
AND LET IT OUT
WE SAYIN' OOH WE OOH WE OH WE OH
WE SAYIN' OOH WE OOH WE OH WE OH

Last edited:
Back