• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Site is Running

YES!!! That makes me so excited! I've been checking once in a while to see if Nintendo had the website up.. FINALLY! At least now they recognize the game on their website :)

It looks amazing. It just makes me want to get my hands on the game more! In one of the pictures, I saw someone with purple hair and a person with dark green, I'm wondering what other colours there are.

Yay! It looks great, and it's nice to finally see Nintendo recognizing the game. I couldn't help but watch the trailer again :)
And yeah, can't wait for the full site, should be great!

I sure hope the full site is as interesting as the Japanese site looked. I've found that the official sites of most games are usually not nearly as good as fan sites in the US. Then again I just might not be looking at the right stuff.

I am really looking forward to Animal Crossing New Leaf for two reasons...

1. Animal Crossing is my favourite Nintendo franchise, followed closely by the Legend of Zelda franchise.
2. I visit all the different video game retailers and nothing is really jumping out at me anymore apart for a few bargains.

I have lots of games that I can be getting on with while I wait for Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Last time I counted, I think I had about 260.

I am really looking forward to Animal Crossing New Leaf for two reasons...

1. Animal Crossing is my favourite Nintendo franchise, followed closely by the Legend of Zelda franchise.
2. I visit all the different video game retailers and nothing is really jumping out at me anymore apart for a few bargains.

I have lots of games that I can be getting on with while I wait for Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Last time I counted, I think I had about 260.

I thought you said ACNL would be **** if it had Animal Tracks, which it does.

Awesome going to send this website link to my cousin and show her why I'm excited for this game. She used to play the animal crossing games but I don't know if she will be interested in getting a 3DS for this. She didn't go too insane with animal crossing but idk w/e

Back