• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hello! Would anyone be kind enough to let me get some some signatures in their village, please ? :)

I need signatures for Grizzly, please, so if someone could let me into their town, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

I need signatures for Grizzly, please, so if someone could let me into their town, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

If you still need signatures, I can open my gate for you ^^ You'd have to wait a bit though, as I'm playing another game and would need to save.

If you still need signatures, I can open my gate for you ^^ You'd have to wait a bit though, as I'm playing another game and would need to save.

That's fine. I'm playing something else myself ATM, so I really don't mind. I'd just be happy you let me into your town. I'll add you and you can just VM when you're ready. Is that okay?

That's fine. I'm playing something else myself ATM, so I really don't mind. I'd just be happy you let me into your town. I'll add you and you can just VM when you're ready. Is that okay?

Yes of course ^^ I've added you - I'll find a place to save and VM you soon.

Hi everyone! I need some signatures for ruby, her petition is mandatory morning muffins! You can visit my town too if you need signatures! Thank you :)

Hey, I remember you from a trade :) you can come to my town if you'd like. I'd like you to follow me to the villagers though.

Heya! I need signatures for Beau. If anyone could let me into their town, I'd be eternally grateful. :)

Hi! I'd love to be a Common, this seems like such fun :)
For now though, if anyone wants to come to Starlark and get a sig from my awesome villagers, just VM me! (I prefer VM over PM because I don't have to delete VMs :D)

hello, I need 6 signatures for Alli urgently as I need to get this done by end of the day. thanks in advance.

Hey everyone~ can I get some signatures for Lily? It's ' An Official Town Bookmark' , I will bring you some yummy cherries^^
Thank you very much~ :]

Back