The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Accidentally posted this is the wrong place, sorry. I need help filling out the No More Documentaries for Kyle. Message me if you want to help! I can offer perfect peaches.

I need to get petitions for Mitzi if anyone’s interested in helping out!

Last edited:
Katt just asked for petition signatures at quarter to midnight x.x I'm really trying to get her pic so if anyone wants to help me out and let me collect sigs in your town I'll pay 10 tbt or in game bells if you'd rather!

Rory just asked me to get signatures for a petition. If anyone else needs signatures, we could do a village swap.

Bones needs signatures for
"More Crayons per Box"
Please message me if you can help. Thanks so much!:cool:

Paula's asked me to collect some signatures for her so if you'd be willing to help out, please send me a message!

Savannah has asked me to collect signatures, please let me know if anyone would help out! I'm also willing to sign other people's petitions!

need some signatures for moe! can offer some IGB or orange pansies if you want :) please leave a VM if you can help!

Would it be possible to get some signatures for Phoebe?
Thanks!

Last edited:
9OmLCLN.jpg

If you are willing to let me gather signatures, please let me know whether you are fine with me taking pictures in your town which I might post in my Memories of Fireleaf thread. It's okay if you don't want your town shown, it's just something I'm used to doing.

Apparently Egbert's petition form is still valid! Thought it would turn into a paper scrap by now. As a result, I'm still in need of a town to collect signatures in.

EDIT: Apparently I was wrong and it only turns into a paper scrap after you talk to the villager again. Kind of disappointed I wasn't able to fulfill Egbert's request, but oh well.

Last edited:
Back