The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Looking to get signatures for 'Stubborn-Old-Man Day' & simultaneously somewhere to drop little Katie off to! :lemon:

I am looking to get signatures for Banish Unsightly Blemishes. Please let me know if I can come to your town :)

I am looking to get signatures for Banish Unsightly Blemishes. Please let me know if I can come to your town :)

I looked at your profile, but it's empty. Even your FC code is not written there. ;) I surely want to help you out, but then I do need your FC code. ;)

Thanks for offering to help me!I really appreciate it so Much!Another sweet person has already helped me out but all Rocket gave me was a mop... Meanie! But I would love to come to your village sometime!Thanks so much!I'll come to you again if I need more sigs!Thanks a lot!

Thanks for offering to help me!I really appreciate it so Much!Another sweet person has already helped me out but all Rocket gave me was a mop... Meanie! But I would love to come to your village sometime!Thanks so much!I'll come to you again if I need more sigs!Thanks a lot!

That's ok, you are always welcome. ;) Thanks for letting me know!!! <3

The 'Night-Owl Club' needs your support by the end of the day!! I wanna do this for my fave Muffy~ Let me know if you're available to help

"Bring Back Square Dancing," a petition of historical significance, needs signatures for Whitney. Anyone willing to let me visit their town a bit later?

Edit: Got it, thank you!

Last edited:
O'hare needs signatures for his petition "Hugs, Not Thugs" (such a wholesome boi) so I'd love if someone could let me come get them real quick!

Ah awesome thanks so much! I'll be stopping by as Mami, the mayor of my side town!

Last edited:
Back