• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hey, first post here, I just need to get Wolfgang's done real quick

EDIT: Done, thanks Gurgling

Last edited:
flurry just asked me for signatures, and since the person who's town i'd usually go to for this is currently unavailable, i need to go to someone elses town! please vm/pm me if i can come over!​

Last edited:
flurry just asked me for signatures, and since the person who's town i'd usually go to for this is currently unavailable, i need to go to someone elses town! please vm/pm me if i can come over!​

Hey, tried to PM but your inbox is full.
I'll be happy to help if you still need your sigs.
Let me know!

Edit: looks like you went offline.
My villagers are about to go to sleep soon anyway.
Make sure to clear out your inbox for next time man!

Last edited:
Lopez needs signatures! I can offer a perfect cherry incentive :lemon:

EDIT: I am no longer in need of signatures.

Last edited:
Okay everyone, and Common especially- Please see the note I've included at the bottom of the List. Some action has been taken for those who have idled too long to be considered "Commonly" available, so keep up!

FerahL

Hello! Grizzly wants signatures for "Scary Faces are still Faces." I need to have this before he goes to sleep. It's almost 10pm in my town.

Never mind, I got help.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the last day for the notified Commons to reply or else be subject to removal from the list!

I hope they pop in!

Are any ACNL players still up and have villagers in your town still running around? I just got home and found out my squirrel girl needs some kind of dream signatures on her petition in another town. If you let me come to yours and talk to the villagers, I promise not to run or take anything and I would drop a tip too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I forgot to say... if you're one of those people like me who need signatures we could visit each other's town back to back.

Back