• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

While I won't have stable internet at the end of August/starting from September, until then, anyone who needs signatures can contact me through PM (not VM please, as I don't get email notification for VMs) and I'll let you know if I'd be available ASAP :D

could i please come to someone's town for signatures please? will tip 250k

done :)

Last edited:
New Signature Go-to Girl!

Hello everyone! My info can now be found in the very first post of this thread if you need someone to let you into their town for signatures! I am very excited to help :) Please feel free to PM me even if I am offline because I will still get the email notification alerting me. Most of the time I am able to get online almost immediately. Thanks everyone!!

Hello everyone! My info can now be found in the very first post of this thread if you need someone to let you into their town for signatures! I am very excited to help :) Please feel free to PM me even if I am offline because I will still get the email notification alerting me. Most of the time I am able to get online almost immediately. Thanks everyone!!

Welcome to the Team, Darian! :D Super happy to have you!

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help anyone who needs signatures. If you still need people/towns to add to the common list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on a lot and have a full 10 villagers at the moment.

I want to gather signatures for Moe. Contact me if you can allow me in your town.

Edit: Ok Darian, I'll copy your FC

Last edited:
In need of signatures for Celia. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:
Back