• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

hello i need to go over to someones town so i can get some signatures for one of my villagers if someone can please reply within the next hour or two for when this post was made

I need signatures also. Will msg you KingDP in case you've stopped watching this thread to ask if we can go to each other's town. :)

How's everybody doing? Is all going well? Does anyone have any input for the thread or anything? I'm all ears,

"Everyone for Things" is the most ambiguous cause I've ever seen. .-.
Annalise wants it, tho, so it must be good! c:
Anyone have a town I can visit?

Last edited:
"Everyone for Things" is the most ambiguous cause I've ever seen. .-.
Annalise wants it, tho, so it must be good! c:
Anyone have a town I can visit?

Sure! You can visit mine, I just started btw so I only have 5 villagers, is it okay with you?

Merry needs signatures for her petition "No More Prying Paparazzi;" would anyone be willing to let me to visit for the six signatures? ^.^

Hi, Lopez needs signatures for his petition "Unruly Hair Must Go" lol. If anyone is available please VM me. Thank you :)

Edit: got signatures

Last edited:
Ankha needs signatures for "Reduce Paperwork or Else", it would mean a lot if someone could help me out with it :)

Vesta has requested that I fill that signature form. You can send me a pm if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Back