• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I'll be free to help you guys with signatures! My gates will always be open from 2:30 PM to 9:00 PM every Saturday, Eastern Standard Time. Only closed briefly to add friend codes, or if I need to go somewhere.

I'll be free to help you guys with signatures! My gates will always be open from 2:30 PM to 9:00 PM every Saturday, Eastern Standard Time. Only closed briefly to add friend codes, or if I need to go somewhere.

Hi! I need signatures for the petition "finding my keys" for Gaston, could I come to your town please?

Last edited:
So my second cartridge has gone missing and I'm in need of someone who will let me come get signatures :)

Kid Cat wants some signatures for his "Mandatory Fitness Testing" petition! I want someone willing to open their town gates! :)

Back