• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

My poor Bruce needs signatures for sitting and relaxing asap. Anyone willing to let me in their town? :>

I need some signatures for Hazel. I'd be willing to do a signature-getting trade, if no one's just generally willing to let me stop by.

I need some signatures for Charlise if anyone can help. I don't really have much to offer but if anyone else needs sigs they're welcome to come to my town and hang out for a bit!

This idea is actually extremely useful in my opinion, I'm sure it'll help so many people out when they need petitions signed.

Well shoot.

So, we're down to like 6 members on the Commons list, one of which (myself) cannot play, and 2 who may be removed soon...
So if you're considering joining, PLEASE do not hesitate!! Join right away, we need you more than a fish needs a bicycle!

How about a trade? Someone who needs sigs can come over, if I can do the same in their town. My gaes are open, my friend code is below my avatar.

Last edited:
Sending out another round of inactivity notifications today... (sigh)
Please please do sign up if you have some spare time and a big heart!

Last edited:
Back