“Mars.”
“Stop joking around and tell us where you come from.”
“I’m really from Mars!”
“This isn’t funny! Just tell me honestly where you come from!”
“Just look at his shirt!”
*Kid is wearing a shirt that has Mars, PA on it*
“Oh.”

Um, Miss Hoover? Miss Hoover?

Forget it, Lisa. I’m not teaching you anything until I get my money back. Now turn your desk around and stop learning.

*Lisa turns her desk halfway around*

All the way.

Quick, run out the back! I’ll hack into Inspector 5’s terminal and fake your death so they’ll call off the kill bots.

You know that terminal is unhackable! I’m not leaving you, and that’s final!

*explosion*

Good luck, buddy!

"Officer Palmer, come in. What is your current location?"

"I'm chasing the militants, over."

*Officer Palmer continues to chase after the group wearing Mickey Mouse hats until he reaches a dead end*

"I will see you... in Mickey Mouse Hell!"

*The militant takes off his mask and shoots Officer Palmer, killing him*

*When Officer Palmer wakes up, he finds himself in a land set on fire with distorted Disney mascot faces everywhere*

"Ummmmm, where am I?"

"Oh, you died. You don't know? You're in Mickey Mouse Hell, hoo hoo!"

*Officer Palmer scratches his head confusedly*

"Now just follow me, and we will reach your destination, hoo hoo!"

*As Officer Palmer follows the hooded guide, he notices some of the attractions on display*

"Ya know, for a place that's called Mickey Mouse Hell, this place ain't half bad! In fact, if the actual Disney in the real world used even half of these ideas, they'd be a worldwide phenomenon, even more than they are currently!"

*The eerie music stops and the guide looks back at Palmer*

"Look pal, we are here to take you to your destination, not comment on this place. Now hurry up, hoo hoo!"

*Palmer continues to follow the hooded guide until they arrive at a place where Goofy's mouth opens and closes repeatedly and eats anything*

"W-what is this place?"

"This my good pal, is where our journey ends, The Goofy Soul Incinerator. Speaking of which, here ya go!"

*The guide kicks Officer Palmer into the center as he screams and then wakes up*

"Honey, are you okay?"

"Oh geez, I just had the weirdest dream, dear. There was Hell, but it was Disney and there was even a Goofy soul incinerator..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. You probably had too many sweets before bed."

*Palmer gets out of bed and heads into the living room, only to notice his kids are playing with Disney character figurines*

"Don't play with those! Nooooo!!"

"Uh, is daddy okay?"

"Beats me. Maybe he's finally lost it after moving in with us."

*One of the dolls is facing Palmer and an evil laugh track goes off as he cowers in fear*

Back