• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

lol Good luck Gizmodo.

After getting over my corrupted town I've started looking for a good map.
My challenge will be a month short I guess.

I've finally picked one though with Antonio, Lucky, Nana, Soleil and Cheri as starters.
No-one I really love but no abominations either.
It has pears.

I must have done like 200 resets..
but atleast i can run to my other town when im frustrated help

Last edited:
lol Good luck Gizmodo.

After getting over my corrupted town I've started looking for a good map.
My challenge will be a month short I guess.

I've finally picked one though with Antonio, Lucky, Nana, Soleil and Cheri as starters.
No-one I really love but no abominations either.
It has pears.
Soleil and Cheri <33 Enjoy your new town!

I must have done like 200 resets..
but atleast i can run to my other town when im frustrated help
Resetting is frustrating. I know the feeling lol. Good luck on your search~

I've been resetting for 6 hours in between making signatures and I still haven't come across a map that only has one lake or has the U shaped river yet. .

I liked my town, but as I started to lay out some stuff, I've grown to detest it. There's always something blocking whenever I want to build a PWP. So I've decided to reset it. But I want to move over some of my stuff and I don't have anyone to help me hold them.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, but is there anyone patient enough who is willing to hold my stuff for a while as I go about resetting?

Gate is open! :) You can place your items on the beach on the right, hopefully you should have enough room there. :)

I am so glad I restarted my town. Taking everything slow paced makes it more interesting for me. I never though I would have Static and Colton, rather than both in my town.

I am enjoying every bit of it. All my villagers are cool (still ain't sure on Clay.)

Remember I posted earlier I found an awesome map? Well, me being the extremely dense person I am, decided to delete my town because I wasn't 100% happy. Turns out that was a big mistake. I haven't been able to find one decent map.
Flipping hell. I'm full of regret and anger. Agh.

I am becoming sooo picky with this 2nd town
hopefully one soon, ive found fab maps, but just certain things put me off..
i must have done 100's of resets:p

Back