• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Scans from the Newest Video!

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
Here are links to the scans from the latest video. Blathers is back, that guy talking to him has a weird hairdo lol.

animal_crossing_jump_out_scan-2.jpg
animal_crossing_jump_out_scan-1.jpg

Apollo is back as well, it shows you digging up a fossil, and apples on the ground to show the thought bubble still shows up with things on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I noticed in past Ac games you only meet Tommy and Timmy at nookingtons and they're wearing suits. In the first screen they're shown wearing Tom nooks nooks cranny outfit.
2nd that gardening sloth I'd the ugliest character in the entire game and they had to make it a shop owner....

First thing I noticed in past Ac games you only meet Tommy and Timmy at nookingtons and they're wearing suits. In the first screen they're shown wearing Tom nooks nooks cranny outfit.
2nd that gardening sloth I'd the ugliest character in the entire game and they had to make it a shop owner....

Timmy and Tommy run Nook's Cranny now and the upgrades I presume. It's funny seeing them wear the aprons while nook is living high class in a comfy sweater vest.

Yes, that sloth is just a round head with an imprint, very ugly, but I am just making myself stare at her/him so I can get used to it before the game comes out.

i hope the gardening shop does have upgrades now, cause there are only 2 flowers being sold, I much rather would have them back at nookingtons with many flower bags if the flower shop has no upgrades.

Thanks!

I guess there are new haircuts, cuz the boy talking to blathers looks like he has one, i'm not sure tho.

Glad there's finally a store just for gardening. Also Nook's store looks a lot better than what I expected.

The gardening store is o much smaller than I expected, I thought there'd be 4 seed bags. hopefully there are upgrades(just to the point where it matches the amount like in previous games at nookingtons)

The gardening store is o much smaller than I expected, I thought there'd be 4 seed bags. hopefully there are upgrades(just to the point where it matches the amount like in previous games at nookingtons)

Yeah I think there might be. I mean, what's the deal with the one cedar? :p

Yeah that's silly, and I really don't like that sloth, a huge head, with a small hat.

EDIT: I noticed they showed the Wii in the corner with the 3DS, I wonder what that involves.

Last edited:
Yeah that's silly, and I really don't like that sloth, a huge head, with a small hat.

Eh it's something different. Glad they're adding new characters rather than re-using old ones. Although you'd think Joan would run the gardening store..

sadjoan.png

I noticed on the picture where she caught the butterfly it said 144.0mm so I'm guessing we'll get to keep track of our largest bugs now?

So excited for this :D My parents ruined AC:CF for me by playing it... The town is all brown :s So I'll finally have my own again :D

I noticed on the picture where she caught the butterfly it said 144.0mm so I'm guessing we'll get to keep track of our largest bugs now?

I've been thinking that could also be the way to get the silver fishing rod/bug net, something involving the length of the bugs/fish.

EDIT: I noticed they showed the Wii in the corner with the 3DS, I wonder what that involves.

this is a long shot but perhaps something like the gba and gamecube did? Perhaps you can import patterns you made or other things.

It looks like the sloth's name is Reiji, but that will probably only be his Japanese name. Same with the white gorilla guy, his name is Snile. And the Alpaca's name is Lisa. The deer girl's name is Doremi, but it could also be Doeremi since a doe is a female deer.

I'm not a big fan of the sloth guy... I was half-expecting something that looked like Slakoth, but it's even worse.

I really like Nook's housing shop so far, it looks like you can really customized everything about your house.

Back