• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

It’s one of those games where the first two things you see sum up your year
Mine is sad and lag what’s your guys

I guess in the spirit of Halloween I could give you a treat!

The hint is--̸̨̗͈̅͒̋̎̎̈̃́͆́̎̈̍͝-̵̡̲̣̤̜͈̰̣̯̜̜̼̺̻͍̳͚̗̪̈̓̂͆̊͒͆̈̈́̎̈́̽̄̍̋̋̐̍̑̚̕͘͜͝-̶̧̱̯͙̜̖̭̯̱̤̜̼̥̐̀̽̔͑̉́̽̃͌͊͝͝͝͝

That looks like a dude with a top hat and long beard.
--
SEENOEVILHEARNOEVILSPEAKNOEVIL
MAGICIAN
I did some searches on haunted house or house of horror but I didn't see anything.

oh no i really thought everyone would have cracked it by now lol, i'm supposed to be writing an essay for a deadline tomorrow but looks like i just *have* to procrastinate and figure this out instead...

I tried deathly hallows and Harry Potter and the deathly hallows btw. (Not takjj I’mng the time to all caps these, but I tried them in all caps of course)

Some I tried:
WHOMPINGWILLOW
BASILISK
MOANINGMYRTLE
MYRTLE
THEFORBIDDENFOREST
FORBIDDENFOREST
VOLDEMORT
TOMRIDDLE
TOMMARVOLORIDDLE
GINNY
GINNYWEASLEY
ARAGOG
ACROMANTULA

ooh according to some website i found, the top 10 fears ppl have include some of the words in the crossword! there are some fears that I haven't found in the crossword though... maybe it's related?

Okay so I’ve tried everything I can think of and my brain is fried. Why would it have anything to do with HP on an animal crossing forum? I think I got a bit too excited there with that comment. I think I’m going to take a break from this beast and come back in a little while.

ooh according to some website i found, the top 10 fears ppl have include some of the words in the crossword! there are some fears that I haven't found in the crossword though... maybe it's related?
Just a thought - could it have something to do with which ones are missing from the list?

I'm stumped on this one.

trying anything at this point lmao but since the code is for attack points i tried looking for 'ATK' in the crossword and was going to try whatever combination of letters followed - i found enough ATs that i thought it was going to go somewhere but nothing. the top ten fears list with some missing could definitely be on the right track though?

I've been taking this approach for a while but I've not found much. Then again I'm bad at these types of puzzles to begin with. I'm surprised no D letter seems to lead in to 'death' or 'dying'.

editing to add: I do think it's safe to assume the theme has something to do with fears. 'Dentist' as a word is far too specific to show up in other contexts and it's also too long to form on accident.

I've been taking this approach for a while but I've not found much. Then again I'm bad at these types of puzzles to begin with. I'm surprised no D letter seems to lead in to 'death' or 'dying'.
I did try dead, death, dying, deadtree, deadtreewraiths. wraith. nothing

editing to add: I do think it's safe to assume the theme has something to do with fears. 'Dentist' as a word is far too specific to show up in other contexts and it's also too long to form on accident.
there's die.

not sure if anyone’s tried this yet, but maybe the answer is a word for a phobia that has 31 letters in it?

edit: i don’t think one exists

there's die.

I feel like die falls under the category of accidental three letter words though. You also generally say 'death' or 'dying' instead of 'fear of die'.

I think Chris liked a post earlier in this thread about ignoring random three letter words too so I'm trying to only focus on 4+ letter ones.

Back