• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I feel like die falls under the category of accidental three letter words though. You also generally say 'death' or 'dying' instead of 'fear of die'.

I think Chris liked a post earlier in this thread about ignoring random three letter words too so I'm trying to only focus on 4+ letter ones.
i thought you just meant words like death, not the phobia of asdfghj.

I’m not sure if anyone has said this already but maybe once all the words are found they form a picture of something?

don't know if people are still putting everything in spoilers but either a nine letter phobia (although that seems unlikely since phobia is already 6) or nine words in a row make the clue? working from the top down?

I'm leaning more towards nine letters, but if it is about combining nine words, then it's probably the short ones, right? Since a lot of the words seem to pair up, maybe that has something to do with the order?

Back