• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

also for the lemon/pineapple one
i was thinking along the lines of if people were debating the flavour of a candy? (irl ones like skittles lol to clarify) but so far i can't find any threads on it, still looking. nothing in here

editing to add egg 1 thoughts
the rng game you play at the campsite in nh is similar to master of disguise no? in that you have to guess which suit/colour the card will be, not sure if there's a thread dedicated to that either but again looking

Last edited:
also for the lemon/pineapple one
i was thinking along the lines of if people were debating the flavour of a candy? (irl ones like skittles lol to clarify) but so far i can't find any threads on it, still looking
My first thought had honestly been something like Lifesavers candy, but then I thought it was gonna go nowhere and dropped the idea. Nice to see I'm not the only one thinking of it though. I haven't turned up anything like that either. I've also been hunting for anything having to do with the colored candy collectables. Still nothing though.

I found this post, but not sure if linked to the egg

edit: sorry, just noticed this was already flagged earlier!

Idk if there is an egg about jadetine's answer in an old event. I don't know tbt's discord. If someone wants to take a look. 🙂
Three spectres as fine as frog's hair walk into a bar and... shoot, I forgot the rest of that joke. Is this going to be on the quiz? Yes, yes it is! Which of you asked us that again? (1 point)
jadetine
Thread

I tried looking around for #6 and couldn't find anything, but I have to stop now bc I need to get ready for work. good luck finding the others yall I believe in you 😌

I searched this thread but didn’t find anything

For #4, I checked the item pages for the Spectral Staircase backdrop, Spectral Preserves, Ghostly Preserves, Revenant's Rest, Boo Halloweaster Egg, and Will-o'-the-Wisp Halloweaster Egg, but didn't find anything.

For Egg 6 I had a thought that maybe it wasn't talking about candy. I found a thread about juice but I didn't find anything. Here's the link in case anyone else would like to check.

The Best Fruit Juice

dang, go off, gang. i only just logged onto my laptop, and you've already found most of them. which ones are still missing?

hm, well, clue #1 makes me think of blanca and her april fool's event in NL, since she was a shapeshifter who would randomly take the form of a villager in your town, which is... literally the master of disguise event here lol. but, i wouldn't know where to start looking for that egg if that's what it's referring to.

I thought #1 might be to do with the Kaleidoclover event somehow, since that's the only tbt event I can remember which relied on chance that I remember. Theres the Christmas 12 days raffle too I suppose, but I'm not sure those threads are accessable

I also checked the poltergeist dress up thread from last year and speculative sweets from this year to no avail. Also checked some of the 6th annual Easter hunt thread, where we got given fake eggs whose disguises were taken away half way through the event.

Last edited:
I've only just managed to get online and everyone has already found most of them! I'll give it a shot and see what I can find, but I'll admit I usually suck at these types of events...

Back