• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

im deathly ill and on mobile so i can't navigate this site for crap but #4 thoughts:

has anyone poked around the spectral/ghostly preserves collectibles, last tree ghost npc/any other tbt npcs

Checked both preserves, none of the buttons on either collectible pages did anything.

I also checked every post & the profiles of the Jack NPC and the last tree ghost. Nothing there though I did notice Jacks title is 'Spectre of Halloween'.

edit: ninja'd by Zarf with an actual solution to 4 so post no longer relevant lol

Last edited:
I finally figured out what the way clue 4 is written reminds me of. I know it's not relevant now but still :lemon:

found 1 by searching for poker

found 1 by searching for poker

Genius!

skullzipper.png

Congratulations on finding all of the eggs!
You have unlocked a new collectible:

0ti5Th8.png

You will soon be able to purchase the Gastly Halloweaster Egg for 7 Ghostly Gold.
The Gastly Halloweaster Egg was designed by @Thunder.

I wasn’t expecting a Pokémon themed egg. Looks awesome definitely picking one up for my Pokémon Lineup.

Great work guys!

View attachment 466343

Congratulations on finding all of the eggs!
You have unlocked a new collectible:

View attachment 466344

You will soon be able to purchase the Gastly Halloweaster Egg for 7 Ghostly Gold.
The Gastly Halloweaster Egg was designed by @Thunder.

He's my best friend, he's my pal, he's my homeboy, my rotten soldier, my sweet cheese, my good time boy.

Back