• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I thought for sure egg 6 would have something to do with the yellow candy, but I didn't see any eggs anywhere that had to do with it yet. I checked the current yellow candy thread, and the old Friday the 13th one, and the yellow candy collectible page itself. It might be somewhere in there, but I didn't see it.

About 1 I thought it was refering to Mafia or Among Us but I didn't find anything :( I didn't look too deeply though.

About 6
Did anyone else see these two posts and then die inside when they were empty?

Yay! I love eggs!!! :love: But I really really need to sleep.
You will probably have found them all before I come back. I found 5 but I think you found it too, not daring reading the thread in case I get spoiled...

I've been looking high and low through past TBT events to see if I could figure out where #1, but I've been having no such luck. TT_TT

Anyone else have a train of thought to follow..? Because I just smacked into a wall.

That wouldn't have been possible on mobile. I'll have to wait until I get on a desktop for that. Thanks.

For anyone on mobile for Egg 5!
In case you didn’t know, you can navigate to Chris’ profile, then to the “About” section, and scroll down to find his signature. I confirmed you can still click on the “iri“ part of Spirit.

Egg 7
Inside Oblivia’s spoiler

You've already found almost half my eggs!?

Note to self: difficulty increase required for the TBT Easter Egg Hunt 2023. Holy crap it's almost 2023.
No please....... 😭😭😭
Post automatically merged:

Egg 7
You are amazing 🤩😊

You've already found almost half my eggs!?

Note to self: difficulty increase required for the TBT Easter Egg Hunt 2023. Holy crap it's almost 2023.

Chris: ((See above))

The entirety of TBT:
artworks-000216105014-46ynia-t500x500.jpg

about four
had a look through this thread from last year about the spectre in the study - only looked at first and last pages and didn't see anything, not sure if it might be somewhere in the middle. pierre was the spectre though so not sure if he's a thread to follow?

about four
had a look through this thread from last year about the spectre in the study - only looked at first and last pages and didn't see anything, not sure if it might be somewhere in the middle. pierre was the spectre though so not sure if he's a thread to follow?
I'll go through it all and check :)

Back