• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

For those who don't want to search through pages for the answers :)

Egg #1 - Click the egg in this post Anyone Collect Playing Cards?

Egg #2 - Click the egg in the first spoiler image

Egg #3 - Click the egg in Covid Safety with Pierrot

Egg #4 - Click on the Spectral Staircase Backdrop (the green one) in this post!

Egg #5 - Click the "iri" within "The Spirit Tree" in Chris' signature (Note for mobile users from @S.J. : In case you didn’t know, you can navigate to Chris’ profile, then to the “About” section, and scroll down to find his signature. I confirmed you can still click on the “iri“ part of Spirit.)

Egg #6 - Click the yellow candy!

Egg #7 - In Oblivia's spoiler - What Are You Happy About Today?

Last edited:
for egg 1
the phrasing of the "only game of its nature" in the clue still makes me think it's to do with the card game campsite villagers sometimes make you play, since there are four options and it's just down to rng which card is pulled, but i can't find a specific thread talking about it just yet

For #1, I also feel like it's referring to the campsite card game. I did check a number of threads in the New Leaf and New Horizons boards relating to Blanca just to be sure, but didn't find anything.

Also egg #1, are there any minigames in Pocket Camp that have a similar gameplay? Sorry if this has already been checked.

I’m relatively new to the site so I have no idea about past events and how they could be related to today’s Easter egg hunt.

Another thought for egg #1

So master of disguise also makes me think of opening an Amiibo card pack. U never know what you’re going to get. With the last release it was exceptionally hard because there was only one SPC per pack So it really felt like we were playing master of disguise trying to get the last specials that we needed. Anyone following me here? Or am I off in left field.

More things I've tried for #1 and #4: Found a thread in Brewster's about card/board games, but didn't see anything there.

Also for #4 I combed through the last few pages of the Fair Closing Ceremony thread, since we were discussing pre-Halloween event stuff there, and that was when the Spirits and Wraiths first got their roles, but if there was anything there I missed it. ;;

Another thought for egg #1

So master of disguise also makes me think of opening an Amiibo card pack. U never know what you’re going to get. With the last release it was exceptionally hard because there was only one SPC per pack So it really felt like we were playing master of disguise trying to get the last specials that we needed. Anyone following me here? Or am I off in left field.
I gave a quick check on the fair prize booth (where they had a couple of packets up for grabs), but no luck there. I don't know how to check for the actual item listing now that it's been set to hidden, though.

For #4 I checked the text based game event from last year that was named Spectre in the Study. Didn't find anything in the thread and just to save time I'll also note I speedran through the text game and didn't find anything. I've linked the thread in this post just in case anyone wants to double check everything.

I've also checked the following threads in Brewsters:

Have you experienced any paranormal activity
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you believe in the paranormal
Do you believe in magic
Ever had a paranormal experience?
Paranormal experiences
Paranormal discussion [enter at your own risk]

Just a thought here: What if Egg #4 is referring to Jack? It is Halloween today after all and Jack has been implied to be some sort of spirit. He even calls himself the Spirit of Halloween and has glowing eyes and seems to be supernatural in nature as he clearly isn’t an animal or human.

im deathly ill and on mobile so i can't navigate this site for crap but #4 thoughts:

has anyone poked around the spectral/ghostly preserves collectibles, last tree ghost npc/any other tbt npcs

im deathly ill and on mobile so i can't navigate this site for crap but #4 thoughts:

has anyone poked around the spectral/ghostly preserves collectibles, last tree ghost npc/any other tbt npcs
I’ve been trying to see if the Jack collectible is the Spectre but nothing so far.

Another thought… sorry. I’m going down the rabbit hole. So Mick had a ghost on his profile. Oblivia had always been a spirit of sorts and Chris is known to “ghost around” on discord plus his luv of king boo. Could they be the spectral spectres spectators spectating us? Do we know if these 3 had a post of sorts together maybe during April fools or a camp or something??? Ughhhh I need more coffee. I’m sorry.

Mini egg hunt?

q6vZVde.jpg

1 could also be less direct and just refer to gambling in general, so any event similar to candy/hybrid events maybe

Alright. I’m going to go hunt through the hw event that involved wix and periot in regards to #4

And maybe look for a Jack as well. I have a feeling he’s the Spectre we’re supposed to look for.

Back