• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I sent everyone who found a clue a yellow candy as a prize. If I had more bells, I’d send to all of us searchers as well but I just wanted to show a little appreciation. Thx guys for all your help!
Thank you so much, you're so kind!!

Honestly I'm just happy I got to help out for once. I've found most of the clues so hard and that's one of the few I got right on my own 😅

skullzipper.png

As you may have already seen, Rounds 9-12 of both The Master of Disguise and The Spirit Tree may be subject to delay. They will still be posted as close to 5am EDT as possible each day, but there are likely to be delays of several hours in updating the front page of the threads, sending prizes, and updating the calendar. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

found 1 by searching for poker

I am so impressed that even during illness, your big brain beat the rest of us to the hardest egg. Way to go!

I was able to get 2 & 3 on my own, and seeing people talk about 1 & 5 was enough of hint to find them, but I'm still completely lost on 4, 6 & 7 😖 I'm hoping I might have an accidental epiphany when trying to solve tomorrow's challenge 😆

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #7 has closed.
The code was: DDFHLRSST

Challenge #7
Revealed: 10/30 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 10/31 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 25 ATK Points​

The Scary Search

C8_I1.png

(9)

Solution:

C8_Answer.png

Taking the first letter of each of the nine words and putting them in alphabetical produced DDFHLRSST.

Challenge #9
Revealed: 11/01 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/02 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 12 DEF Points​
Follower of God.
Find the missing apostle.​

Okay. I think I have an idea of what we should be looking for and can you that
Harvey’s Feast Community Voting leads to nothing. The answer is definitely somewhere else. My hunch is Judas is what we should be looking for but I don’t have time to go through all of the search results for “Judas” and a lot of them are for Judas Priest.

Initial thoughts:

Okay, I readily admit that I don't know much about the apostles. But, looking up their names, I noticed a couple of Simons and a Thomas. It's Halloween, so maybe Simon Belmont, something to do with Castlevania. Thomas means "twin." Timmy and Tommy are twins. I tried typing TIMMY and TOMMY and NOOKLINGS in the DEF redemption thing. Also tried SIMON, BELMONT, SIMONBELMONT, and CASTLEVANIA.

That's all I've got at the moment, I haven't found anything yet. But I'm still looking and thinking.

Those are ideas I had, maybe they'll inspire someone to find the right answer.

EDIT: More research has shown that apparently John is considered the missing apostle. Something to do with Da Vinci's Last Supper painting. I don't fully understand it. But that's some new information I found. I didn't see anything in this thread with the Last Supper recreated in Animal Crossing, but I could have missed something. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/harveys-feast-community-voting.604576/

Also, please forgive my ignorance if I relate some information incorrectly regarding religion, I want to be respectful but don't understand all of it. ^o^;>

EDIT EDIT: I really hope someone more knowledgeable on the subject posts something soon, I feel like I might be completely wrong and can't tell. I don't want to be accidentally misleading or offensive or embarrassingly off the mark. 😥

Last edited:
It could be something more figurative? From Wikipedia:
The term apostle is derived from Classical Greek ἀπόστολος (apóstolos), meaning "one who is sent off", from στέλλειν ("stellein"), "to send" + από (apó), "off, away from". The literal meaning in English is therefore an "emissary"

EDIT:
I literally entered John Cena thinking I was clever 😔

@Rio_ Hmm... "Emissary"? Now I'm thinking Subspace Emissary. Smash Bros? That leads me back to Simon Belmont.

I wish we knew whether we were looking for an egg or a code to enter.

@Rio_ Hmm... "Emissary"? Now I'm thinking Subspace Emissary. Smash Bros? That leads me back to Simon Belmont.

I wish we knew whether we were looking for an egg or a code to enter.

From earlier in the thread:
Unless implied otherwise, all challenge prizes will be redeemable via redemption code as per the instructions in the OP.
So I think it's a code ^-^

@Rio_ Good to know, I'll keep that in mind!

I mean, I still don't know at all what the answer is, but at least I feel like I know that much!

Something I thought of but is probably wrong:

I'm trying to see if there's a removed villager or NPC that shares a name with an apostle or has a generally "biblical" name/etymology that means "follower of god" or "messanger"

A drowsy-brain thought before I go to bed and hope to wake up to a solution from someone else: Chris is short for names like Christopher and Christian. Might have something to do with the "follower of God" clue that Chris himself posted. CHRIS, CHRISTOPHER, and CHRISTIAN don't work in the redemption code thing.

And now I sleep. 😴
Good luck, everybody!

I thought PETE would have been the perfect answer- Peter is the name of an apostle, Pete delivers Mail so he is a messenger, and he is missing in New Horizons.

But nope 😭

Initial thoughts:

Okay, I readily admit that I don't know much about the apostles. But, looking up their names, I noticed a couple of Simons and a Thomas. It's Halloween, so maybe Simon Belmont, something to do with Castlevania. Thomas means "twin." Timmy and Tommy are twins. I tried typing TIMMY and TOMMY and NOOKLINGS in the DEF redemption thing. Also tried SIMON, BELMONT, SIMONBELMONT, and CASTLEVANIA.

That's all I've got at the moment, I haven't found anything yet. But I'm still looking and thinking.

Those are ideas I had, maybe they'll inspire someone to find the right answer.

EDIT: More research has shown that apparently John is considered the missing apostle. Something to do with Da Vinci's Last Supper painting. I don't fully understand it. But that's some new information I found. I didn't see anything in this thread with the Last Supper recreated in Animal Crossing, but I could have missed something. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/harveys-feast-community-voting.604576/

Also, please forgive my ignorance if I relate some information incorrectly regarding religion, I want to be respectful but don't understand all of it. ^o^;>

EDIT EDIT: I really hope someone more knowledgeable on the subject posts something soon, I feel like I might be completely wrong and can't tell. I don't want to be accidentally misleading or offensive or embarrassingly off the mark. 😥
I’m not super knowledgeable, but internet research shows the missing apostle could also be
Thomas
As listed in the book of John 20: verse 24

Not sure if that’s a name in animal crossing anywhere…

Tom is short for Thomas
So the villager Tom or Tom Nook could be related…

Follower of God = disciple, pupil, student, apprentice

The missing apostle vary by context.
  • When Jesus appeared before his disciples after he had risen from the dead, the missing apostle was THOMAS/DIDYMUS.
  • After Judas had died, he was replaced by MATTHIAS.
  • In the Last Supper by Da Vinci, either JUDAS is missing... or JOHN is missing if MARY MAGDALENE is there.

Tried all those names and it didn't work.

It's Panda's silly idea time! 👻🌳💚

I tried ZIPPERTBUNNY or looking around any Zipper/rabbit-related thread because, you know, St. Peter, apostle, Peter Rabbit, hippitis hoppitis .... God I love South Park lol.

Back