• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I just realized there is one other name that the answer could be but no one else here has thought of it but me just now.

The name I’m talking about is Nathaniel or Nate for short. No one knows if Nathaniel is a separate individual from Bartholomew as he is sometimes listed among the Apostles and sometimes it is Bartholomew and I think there is one instance where both are named. There is no concrete evidence that Nathaniel and Bartholomew are the same person who had his name changed at some point in time. So Nate might be the answer!

Never mind but I do know how the code relates to the clue!

Murray Head played Judas in the original cast of Jesus Christ Superstar concept album before the show was shown on Broadway. So my idea that Judas was related to the answer was correct.

Last edited:
AWESOME!! But how does that relate to the hint?
I was going off on a hunch that 'God' was metaphor for 'Site Owner' and the 'Apostles' were the site staff, so I was just trying the names of various staff members 😂 I'm not sure why it's Murray specifically though—for all I know my logic could be entirely off-base here.

I was going off on a hunch that 'God' was metaphor for 'Site Owner' and the 'Apostles' were the site staff, so I was just trying the names of various staff members 😂 I'm not sure why it's Murray specifically though—for all I know my logic could be entirely off-base here.
Ah! I get it.
Murray has not been active since last year. Hence, the missing apostle.

EDIT: Gosh. Merielle deserves all the likes. She solved it. I just explained the connection. kek

Last edited:
You know what? I'm giving up being stubborn. I'm going to look at the answer and the egg answers. Halloween is over, it's time to relax! except for the fact that I still need start all my entries

I tried the staff members with biblical related names and thought about just trying all the staff members but didn't. So much regret 😵

Ah! I get it.
Murray has not been active since last year. Hence, the missing apostle.
I think it is pointing more towards Murray Head because he is most famous as playing Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar on the original concept album before becoming a Broadway musical show. The other thing he is famous for is his version of One Night In Bangkok from Chess which became a hit single

I think it is pointing more towards Murray Head because he is most famous as playing Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar on the original concept album before becoming a Broadway musical show. The other thing he is famous for is his version of One Night In Bangkok from Chess which became a hit single
Nah. That's overthinking it. We were all too focused on the biblical side of it. And that's where we were all thrown off. The disciple analogy applies to the staff and it's simple as that if you finally think about it.

Nah. That's overthinking it. We were all too focused on the biblical side of it. And that's where we were all thrown off. The disciple analogy applies to the staff and it's simple as that if you finally think about it.
So the matching name was just coincidental?

So I finally looked at the answers for eggs 6 & 7 and I'm about to flip a table
I was searching for a clickable candy but overlooked it, so I wasted so much time looking at threads about food instead!
And I saw the exact art that was in post 7 but it was in the Wix thirst thread ARRRRRRGHGHHGHGHGHHH

i got it but idk why it's the answer.

It's MURRAY.
MURRAY. is one of the project staff (a follower of Jeremy aka TBT God) not participating in this event. I was cross checking every staff member who doesn't have a credit.

edit: oops, got beaten to it by merielle! great work!

like Anemone
I also thought god was Jeremy, his avatar looks like god too, I tried several staff names that were not in his followers list, thinking they were the missing ones, then went to bed...so close

The window to redeem Challenge #8 has now passed.
The answers have been revealed below.

skullzipper.png

Challenge #8
Special Halloween Challenge
Revealed: 10/31 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/01 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 7 Ghostly Gold​

Clue #ClueAnswer
Egg 1The Master of Disguise isn't the only game of its nature!Mairmalade's post here about Animal Crossing playing cards.
Egg 2Harry might know a thing or two about concocting trouble.In the opening post of the TBT Fair 2022 contest Behind the Bookcase.
Egg 3TBT's resident COVID-19 expert.In the COVID-19 Safety with Pierrot thread.
Egg 4Spectrally spectres doing spectral things... spectrally.Click the Spectral Staircase backdrop in the Halloween 2021 Event Announcement thread.
Egg 5In the eyes of The Spirit Tree.Click the letters "IRI" in The Spirit Tree hyperlink in Chris' signature.
Egg 6Is it lemon or pineapple?Click the Yellow Candy collectible in this Calendar & Alerts post.
Egg 7The spookiest kind gesture.Underneath a surprise piece of fanart of Wix and Vask that Oblivia received.

Today's round of The Spirit Tree will be delayed until approximately 10AM EDT. My partner suffered second-degree burns last night and my focus was on caring for her rather than TBT.

This won't impact the other event I'm hosting, The Master of Disguise, which will still go up at approx 5AM EDT.

Today's round of The Spirit Tree will be delayed until approximately 10AM EDT. My partner suffered second-degree burns last night and my focus was on caring for her rather than TBT.

This won't impact the other event I'm hosting, The Master of Disguise, which will still go up at approx 5AM EDT.

Hope they're feeling ok, and have a speedy recovery!

Back