• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Today's round of The Spirit Tree will be delayed until approximately 10AM EDT. My partner suffered second-degree burns last night and my focus was on caring for her rather than TBT.

This won't impact the other event I'm hosting, The Master of Disguise, which will still go up at approx 5AM EDT.
Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery

It’s understandable. After an injury like that, you need to take care of her first before anything else.

Today's round of The Spirit Tree will be delayed until approximately 10AM EDT. My partner suffered second-degree burns last night and my focus was on caring for her rather than TBT.

This won't impact the other event I'm hosting, The Master of Disguise, which will still go up at approx 5AM EDT.
Oh my goodness! Your poor partner! Healing vibes being sent her way. I hope she feels better soon.

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon and heals well.

Appreciate the kind words and understanding, all. She is currently mad at me for getting McDonalds without her. I think she'll be fine. ;)

Challenge #10
Revealed: 11/02 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/03 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
We have it on record. 1|6-1|6+3. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
(You must find me before you can redeem me.)

Last edited:
I'm not even going to say what I thought the math added up to. 💀

The 'Hi, Mom' part made me think of twitch streams at first. Does anyone remember what TBTs twitch channel name was? I know we have one since it's been live during the gaming events. The fact this hint needs to be 'found' makes me think it's in the 'egg/image/link' format so it could be offsite.

Second thought was about mom's letters in game.

I don't know how either of these theories line up with the 16 but I figured I'd mention them anyway.

Last edited:
But
What does it me we must find someone to redeem the code? Are we looking for Wisp since he can impersonate other characters?

But
What does it me we must find someone to redeem the code? Are we looking for Wisp since he can impersonate other characters?
it means it won't be a code submission. you'll have to find the link/code/answer to redeem it instead of typing the answer into the redeem box. i don't think it means anything more than that.

The 'Hi, Mom' part made me think of twitch streams at first. Does anyone remember what TBTs twitch channel name was? I know we have one since it's been live during the gaming events. The fact this hint needs to be 'found' makes me think it's in the 'egg/image/link' format so it could be offsite.
I checked TheBellTree Twitch page and didn't see anything in the About section.

The clues just make me think of the song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
= "One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all"

For the first part maybe
We have it on record. = On vinyl?
2(2+2)2. = 16 (16 RPM)

I'm probably totally off base here though....

Back