• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

All will be forgiven for a measly price of 2|2+2|2 ghostly gold. 😇

/jk

We deserve financial compensation searching the number up on the archive was one of the first things I did

Financial compensation indeed! I've been fighting the urge to smack my head off things since I woke up to this yesterday afternoon, with a few breaks to spend time with my brother, my bf, my gf, and kiwi.

I have a massive headache because we were given faulty information, lol.

We petition for Ghostly Gold!!!
Or
We riot for Ghostly Gold!

Whichever it comes down to, honestly XD

oh my god that's iconic, so we were all completely wasting our time hahahahahaha fab. i did look through a lot of molko's posts but i couldn't find anything useful (probs bc i was fixated on 242)

ALSO TY ZARF for finding it so quickly to at least ease the pain

Unintentional misdirection and chaos aside, I do really like these group effort puzzles. They're easily the highlight of every event for me!

I feel like even if there's no extra comp (like maybe even a smidge more time on an upcoming challenge?), the little bonus treat I'm walking away with is that I got to learn something new about the forum today. 😉 (jk that number was pretty misleading and I'm p sure it came out in my nightmares... 😭 pls consider extra comp)

wait so breaking the answer down,
Ineffective medicine. -> ?? a reference to the things to do when you are sick post on this page?

so many questions??????
Maybe this part refers to the user's name, M o l k o? Brian Molko is the lead singer/guitarist of Placebo.

Omg THANK YOU @zarf !!!!!!!!!! Thank u for ending my frustration. Thank you for ending our suffering. Thank you for ending the nightmare!!!!

I think I'll skip the next round...I will try for the round with bells though.

Give us double spectral points to make up for it
That was quick:
YsnYxQF.png

Back