• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Found it
Click on the “trophy” link in the text in Chris’ post

edit: I think this challenge was very kind!

Found it
Nice work! I scrolled right past that one.

Found it

Damn, good job! I also scrolled straight past that lol

Found it

Good job!!!

Found it

Excellent! That was quick.

After Magical Fireworks is unlocked, do we have it available for purchase till the very end of the fair?

Found it

Wow, you're so fast! You had this figured out before I even had a chance to see the clue. Thank you so much!

Figured I'd make a quick PSA since there's a lot of people on the lookout for the incoming magical fireworks collectible and I see some newer people around.

The magical fireworks collectible is only visible during set dates, it will not always be visible/available for your lineups. Basically if you buy it just know you will likely only see it a couple of weeks a year max, depending on whenever staff feel like activating it.

I really wanted to try figure this one out on my own so I've been avoiding spoilers, but I can't find it anywhere and I feel so dumb. It seems like it should be pretty easy too.

Figured I'd make a quick PSA since there's a lot of people on the lookout for the incoming magical fireworks collectible and I see some newer people around.

The magical fireworks collectible is only visible during set dates, it will not always be visible/available for your lineups. Basically if you buy it just know you will likely only see it a couple of weeks a year max, depending on whenever staff feel like activating it.
That's a little disappointing honestly. Good to know though! I wonder if there will be any kind of announcement for the dates it will be active? And does it just simply not show at all when it isn't active? Or is it just a empty sky?
nvm I found this: https://www.belltreeforums.com/shop/magical-fireworks.334/

Last edited:
I am disappointed but not surprised. Grateful for clarification 💜

Yep, I already knew this (TBT veteran here though). I plan on putting it in my lineup and then having a different collectible take its place when it's not displayable. :giggle:

Yep, I already knew this (TBT veteran here though). I plan on putting it in my lineup and then having a different collectible take its place when it's not displayable. :giggle:

A good approach! For what it's worth I do think the magical fireworks are worth it if you're someone who likes celebrating holidays/events and has the TBT to spend on it! I recall the valentines firework variant is pretty cute.

I'm personally not a holiday person and slow at making TBT so I figured I'd give a heads up to any newer folk who may have similar struggles. That way there's less potentially disappointed/confused newbies.

Back