• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

So glad to wake up and find this solved.

And I totally did look at every post in every thread on page 242 of the Blog Tree Archives, but didn't find anything, and I guess the mistake is why, so I feel better. I don't care if we get any kind of remuneration or not, I'm just glad that it's over. XD

I’ve been working extra shifts so not helping at all, but I want to offer wild applause to everyone working on that last challenge! Oof.

Wow, good job everyone.
Can't believe there was a error causing us all to go a bit crazy.
Perhaps, some riddles needs to be tested in the future xD

I can't help but wonder if we really are going to get some kind of compensation... 🤔

I only have my self to blame for staying up a little late thinking I might find something in last year’s event. It was fun seeing everyone’s entries again though.

Ohmigod. I thought I was onto something. Perhaps someone else got a different way of thinking...

So, I searched "blue american" [Hi mom?] and it's only mentioned on the "Official Cereal Thread".
I went to post #242, and it's a post by Thunder. The post says "Fixing the page glitch" [Ineffective medicine?]. And I got nowhere.

Post in question:

EDIT: Chris said the riddle is the sequence. But this breaks the sequence. :(

Ah well. I tried. kek. I'm heading to bed now to repair my broken sanity. Good luck everyone.
sorry why does this make me explode into laughter
Thank you so much for solving the puzzle @/zarf & @/Nougat! We couldn't have done it without you guys! 🥳

Great job everyone figuring it out! I'm sorry that it caused so much trouble D: Hopefully, since y'all's brains were in overdrive, the rest of the challenges will go smoother and it won't be as taxing! But maybe I am jinxing it...

also thank you for letting me leech off of your success since my brain power is currently reserved for NaNoWriMo

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #10 has closed.
The code was: DNX7MZ5T.

Challenge #10
Revealed: 11/02 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/03 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
We have it on record. 1|6-1|6+3. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
(You must find me before you can redeem me.)

Solution:

We have it on record
= The Blog Tree Archives.

1|6-1|6+3 = 159.

Ineffective medicine = placebo. A placebo is a form of (drug) therapy that attempts to psychologically convince the person they're getting better when the treatment actually isn't doing anything at all. Placebo is also the name of a band formed in 1994 by Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal.

Hi, Mom = indicates which thread to search. It also served as a nod toward the song Blue American by Placebo, to reinforce the link to the band.

The code DNX7MZ5T could be found hidden in a thread titled "Mom's Birthday" by @M O L K O.

Challenge #12
Revealed: 11/04 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/05 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 12 DEF Points​
A medal, a ribbon, a gift certificate, or...
(Find me.)

My first thought was the fair's prizes, so I checked through the prize booth and the other prize related threads from the fair, but no luck

I searched gift certificate and unearthed something.
It's not related to the riddle, but I thought it was funny.

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #10 has closed.
The code was: DNX7MZ5T.

Challenge #10
Revealed: 11/02 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/03 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
We have it on record. 1|6-1|6+3. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
(You must find me before you can redeem me.)

Solution:

We have it on record
= The Blog Tree Archives.

1|6-1|6+3 = 159.

Ineffective medicine = placebo. A placebo is a form of (drug) therapy that attempts to psychologically convince the person they're getting better when the treatment actually isn't doing anything at all. Placebo is also the name of a band formed in 1994 by Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal.

Hi, Mom = indicates which thread to search. It also served as a nod toward the song Blue American by Placebo, to reinforce the link to the band.

The code DNX7MZ5T could be found hidden in a thread titled "Mom's Birthday" by @M O L K O.
Still doesn’t make sense as to how we were supposed to figure all this out....

I checked the pages for the Trophy, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Red Super Star Trophy collectibles didn't see anything, but the Red Super Star's URL is 420.

Back