• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Way too late I see. All of that for nothing, I hadn't even seen the new hint XD

Bruh.

I am actually going insane
Post automatically merged:

Answer

At the bottom of this post

I found it! Its was really easy with the new hint

the bell tree blog archive

Y'all are geniuses and I tip my hat to you. Thank you for ending our suffering XD

Way too late I see. All of that for nothing, I hadn't even seen the new hint XD

Bruh.

Y'all are geniuses and I tip my hat to you. Thank you for ending our suffering XD
I didn't realize zarf posted a minute before me. I was honestly shocked I found it by myself

That wasn't a new hint. It was a correction.

Now you've solved it, I can explain it: there are 426 pages of threads in the Archives for me - the thread you needed to find appears on Page 242. It was only when @Nougat posted that she had followed the instructions correctly and missed the thread that I thought to log out and double-check how it appears on the user-end. Turns out there are 1000s of deleted threads in that board. So what displays on page 242/426 for me is instead 159/254 for you.

Now you've solved it, I can explain it: there are 426 pages of threads in the Archives for me - the thread you needed to find appears on Page 242. It was only when @Nougat posted that she had followed the instructions correctly and missed the thread that I thought to log out and double-check how it appears on the user-end. Turns out there are 1000s of deleted threads in that board. So what displays on page 242/426 for me is 159/254 for you.
LMAOOOO THATS SO FUNNY
you must of thought we were so stupid

wait so breaking the answer down,
We have it on record. -> blog tree archive
1|6-1|6+3. -> page 159
Ineffective medicine. -> ?? a reference to the things to do when you are sick post on this page?
Hi, Mom. -> the post with the answer

so many questions??????

Now you've solved it, I can explain it: there are 426 pages of threads in the Archives for me - the thread you needed to find appears on Page 242. It was only when @Nougat posted that she had followed the instructions correctly and missed the thread that I thought to log out and double-check how it appears on the user-end. Turns out there are 1000s of deleted threads in that board. So what displays on page 242/426 for me is instead 159/254 for you.

So, we've been running around in circles by no fault of our own..?

That makes me feel a bit better at least.

Without the correction we never would have found it.

I am actually going insane

Answer

At the bottom of this post
Wow! I would never have figured this out. To be honest, even with the new clue, I still don't get how to solve this.

Thank you for ending the suffering! You rock!

EDIT: I just saw Chris's post explaining the correction and the solution. I feel less stupid now.

Last edited:

All will be forgiven for a measly price of 2|2+2|2 ghostly gold. 😇

/jk

I left quickly for a snack and came back to find it solved~
Thank you so much @zarf
I had actually planned to go back to everyone's guesses and organise them into parts of the clue on a docuement.

So, we've been running around in circles by no fault of our own..?

That makes me feel a bit better at least.

Without the correction we never would have found it.
We deserve financial compensation searching the number up on the archive was one of the first things I did

Back