• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

on record... book, novel... media. a post? logged somewhere. or maybe world record like in games?

maybe we have a world record, the score was 242?

I went to the Bell Tree Direct archive and there was a Direct that had Chevre's avatar added. I dunno where else to go from there because the preset avatars are long gone.

I still think that "records" could refer to the blog tree archive too. I went through the posts on page 242, but couldn't find anything... Unless I glanced over something?

Okay, could someone tell me how to search for phrases or something instead of keywords...? If there is a way to do so, anyways...

on record... book, novel... media. a post? logged somewhere. or maybe world record like in games?

maybe we have a world record, the score was 242?
There were the records from the flash games in Fair 2017 and one TBT Week but I don’t think that has to do with anything.
the preset avatars are long gone.
I miss the preset avatars.

Although that does remind me, was Chevre in any of the poll tournaments for character collectibles or similar? Just trying to say ANYTHING in case it’s correct.

Okay, could someone tell me how to search for phrases or something instead of keywords...? If there is a way to do so, anyways...
Search with " at the beginning and end of your phrase. For example, searching for Animal Crossing would be "Animal Crossing".

Search with " at the beginning and end of your phrase. For example, searching for Animal Crossing would be "Animal Crossing".

Thank you! I thought it would be something like that, but I wanted to be sure =33

...it definitely wasn't that my sleep deprived brain couldn't figure it out because all it wants is sleep, victory, and table flipping.

I did some digging back and the whole “2|2+2|2” thing makes me thing of the gaming grove how you could get 4 tickets a week by participating in 2 games/spectating but ya know I’m hesitant to add more theories in because from what Chris said we’ve problem already done it we’re just being stupid

Here’s a theory, everyone go to ur old posts and dig into what you said following the order the clue is in

You don't need hints. The meaning has already been correctly analysed. Figure out which of you were right, put the correct components together, then follow the instructions in the order they were presented in the clue. It's really that simple!

It will be x10 easier if you start from the beginning.
Chris says that the clue has already been correctly analyzed and to follow the instructions in the clue. Chris also says to start from the beginning. (Does the 10x mean anything?) So one of us already figured out the meaning of the clue and we need to figure out which analysis is correct.

That's easier said than done though...

Challenge #10
Revealed: 11/02 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/03 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
We have it on record. 1|6-1|6+3. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
(You must find me before you can redeem me.)
The clue has been modified. I cannot explain why until the solution post is made. The same logic applies to solving it.

Chris says that the clue has already been correctly analyzed and to follow the instructions in the clue. Chris also says to start from the beginning. (Does the 10x mean anything?) So one of us already figured out the meaning of the clue and we need to figure out which analysis is correct.

That's easier said than done though...

Definitely. There's been so much analyzing and so many theories...

Earlier he'd said:

You don't need hints. The meaning has already been correctly analysed. Figure out which of you were right, put the correct components together, then follow the instructions in the order they were presented in the clue. It's really that simple!

That was on page 36 at 3:48 AM. Meaning the correct analysis is somewhere between page 29 post #573 and page 36 post #710.

He's also stated the simplicity of it multiple times.

Because I know you're all totally invested in this now: I earned her forgiveness by buying her Chinese takeout.

In other news: this isn't intended to be a math challenge. The correct answer is the simplest one.

Thus, starting at the beginning ((Page 29 post #573)) the answer is the simplest one. If we can figure out which post has the correct analysis we can use the order. Keeping in mind that it won't be past page 36 post #710, unless it's something that we tried to expand on after that. In which case all further pondering on the subject were probably pointless. 😅

This took me a little while to put together, so I apologize in advance if anything I said was already covered in the time it took me to type this XD

Back