• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I have an idea of what this is referring to, but I wasn’t able to get the right answer (I’m bad at math) so I’ll leave my idea here in case it helps anyone.

Each page for a collectible has an ID on its url. Star’s is 181, Heart’s is 178, Dusty Scroll’s is 61. I was in a rush so I could be wrong on that.

Oh no.

Math.

(Speaking of math, it says on the initial post that the total amount of gold earned from this event will be 20, but there’s three days carrying 7 gold each which would add up to 21.)
I’m with you on the math thing. I’m terrible at it and avoid it as much as possible

I have an idea of what this is referring to, but I wasn’t able to get the right answer (I’m bad at math) so I’ll leave my idea here in case it helps anyone.

Each page for a collectible has an ID on its url. Star’s is 181, Heart’s is 178, Dusty Scroll’s is 61. I was in a rush so I could be wrong on that.

where may i find the pages of which you speak
nvm!!

its that

Last edited:
My bad thoughts that meant nothing!
Hmm, this is the first one I’m having trouble with! I could be completely off base, but these were my initial thoughts when looking at the puzzle -

(
C4_I1.png
+
C4_I2.png
) -
C4_I3.png
=
C4_I4.png

Something about the chicken coming before the egg
Something about chickens/birds being living relatives of dinosaurs?

(
C4_I5.png
+
C4_I6.png
) -
C4_I7.png
C4_I7.png
C4_I7.png
=
C4_I8.png

(Balance of good and evil) - THREE voodoo dolls = TRI colour puppy plush (three/tri could be important?)
666 is the number of the beast, apparently there is also some obscure wiki reference to 777 (good/evil) being connected to the holy trinity, and now I think I might be going down a rabbit hole...

And that’s it… so far. I didn’t consider literal numbers at all. 🤔

** I’m just going to keep editing this same post with my random thoughts. 🫣

Last edited:
Oh wow. I was close, because I did put ‘528’ in as an answer, but didn’t think to search for the 528th collectible.

Back