• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Derp on me being busy yesterday, the card-themed villager puzzle was really cool lol. Elvis + Quinn made me think of Elvis Presley and Queen, it would have been fun to have the aha moment, but I had really important stuff to do so ah well.

Derp on me being busy yesterday, the card-themed villager puzzle was really cool lol. Elvis + Quinn made me think of Elvis Presley and Queen, it would have been fun to have the aha moment, but I had really important stuff to do so ah well.
In case you are unaware: Round 3 and Round 4 are both currently active. You can still redeem the Round 3 code (if you haven't already) up until 11:59PM EDT tonight.

Ahh that was smart! I managed to somehow figure that out on my own, so I'm happy
At first I kept trying to put the number version in and didn't realise I needed to convert it to words 😂

you know who else has 25/12 atk/def? kinda sorta
SummonedSkull-DPYG-EN-SR-UE.png

When I looked at the puzzle, I had a feeling on how to solve it, but I'm really busy today so I appreciate those who shared the answer! 🖤

I'm too stubborn to look at the answer but I'm completely lost TT^TT What's the least spoiler-y hint that's been given so far?

In case you are unaware: Round 3 and Round 4 are both currently active. You can still redeem the Round 3 code (if you haven't already) up until 11:59PM EDT tonight.
Ah my bad I guessed and it was wrong, I didn’t realise the posts also had the expiration date just assumed it was daily since I looked wt the calendar Thread and that didnt say. My bad lol thanks

Now I'm even more confused 😭
I was just messing with you. It's taken me three hours to install an old game I played back in my late teens (00s). Had to amuse myself in the meantime somehow. 😂

20221027_231108.jpg

Back